You're a proven driver who’s extremely independent - as well as ambitious, self-motivated, and success-driven. That's why we invite you to launch an exciting career with Robison & Smith - a true industry leader.
Robison and Smith is one of the largest and most up-to-date commercial laundry and drycleaning operations in New York State. One of our main areas of business is servicing the Healthcare sector. Being one of the largest and most modern laundries in Upstate New York, we service many large hospitals and nursing homes - both rental and C.O.G. (Customer Owned Goods).
R&S is offering an excellent opportunity for a CDL-A Driver ready to grow their career with a leading company in the industry. To continue our company's success and growth, we are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals to assist in helping to meet the linen needs of customers by delivering linens in a safe, timely, efficient, and courteous manner.
As a CDL Healthcare Linen Driver you will be responsible for:
- Delivering clean linen in accordance with Company standards
- Picking up soiled linen in accordance with Company standards
- Operating equipment consistent with DOT classification CDL-A
- Maintaining a driver log and other required documentation
- Focusing on servicing and growing our existing Customer base from a R&S company-provided delivery vehicle
- Understanding our operation as a whole - from soil to clean
- Building strong relationships with our existing customers
- Understanding our customers' operations
- CDL Class A driver license
- Passing a DOT required physical
- Proven ability to exceed expectations
- Must be a good communicator with the ability to sell
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to pickup and deliver Clean/Soiled Linen, Uniforms and Mats
- Clean driving record (a DMV check will be required)
- Warehouse, logistics, or transportation background ideal
For questions, contact Jeremy Hathaway at (518) 772-9431