Business Development– Toronto
24/7 Real Media Inc., - A WPP Company, The Science of Digital Marketing
Behind every success, you will find both art and science. In marketing, the art is the idea - the message that breaks through to your audience. The science is the technology that delivers measures and serves your idea to the right people, at the right time for the most value.
That’s what we do.
We have the experience of 18 offices in 12 countries, serving billions of global advertising impressions every month. 24/7 Real Media brings the science of digital marketing to advertisers and publishers around the world. Founded in 1995, innovation has fueled our growth, but our focus has remained the same. We continue to empower advertisers and publishers to engage their audiences. From our award winning ad management (Open Ad Stream ™) and our renowned search marketing (Decide DNA™) capabilities to our Global Web Alliance, we take targeting, tracking, analytics and search marketing strategies to the next level.
The Business Development Executive is responsible for managing the day to day operations of the 24/7 Web Alliance.
The candidate should have at least 2 years of experience in online media related to media buying and data analysis with a strong comprehension of campaign performance and an outgoing personality. We are looking for you to bring innovative formats and ideas into the team and have the ability to work with the Product Development and Marketing teams to ensure that we are diversifying and evolving the product being sold. Candidates should also have past experience with ad serving technology and a knowledge of sales processes’.
• Contacting and signing up new affiliates into the 24/7 Web Alliance
• Growing and managing existing relationships with current affiliates
• Facilitating work flow across our Sales, Media Strategy and Business Development departments
• Prospect, qualify, negotiate and close deals in an aggressive time frame.
• Work closely with Affiliate Relations to make sure that publisher has all the resources that they need
• Working with Media Strategy team on appropriate site recommendations
• Identify opportunities to cross sell all of our core competencies i.e.: Media, and Technology
• Contract negotiations
What you will need
(1) Minimum 2-4 years of industry experience, having either bought or sold online media, or agency experience
(2) Knowledge of digital media terminology and mathematical formulas,
(3) Demonstrated ability to establish relationships at the highest of levels
(4) Strong organizational skills
(5) Superior communication skills, including presentations, phone and e-mail
(6) Must be a true team player, with ability to make critical decisions about the product
(7) Accredited College or University 4 year graduate
The position is located in our Toronto office. Due to the volume of inquiries that we receive; we regret that we can only respond to those applicants who possess the experience and qualifications most closely matching the requirements of the above position. 24/7 Real Media is an equal opportunity employer and accordingly, treats all employees and potential employees without discrimination regardless of their sex, pregnancy, race, ethnic group, ethno-religious group, descent or nationality, marital status, disability or sexual preference.
Please send resumes in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org