Network Relationship Analyst
|# of openings:||1|
System Analyst –
24/7 Real Media – The science of digital marketing
Behind every success, you will find both art and science. In marketing, the art is the idea – the message that breaks through to your audience. The science is the technology that delivers measures and serves your idea to the right people, at the right time for the most value.
That’s what we do.
We have the experience of 20 offices in 12 countries, serving over 200 billion global advertising impressions every month. 24/7 Real Media brings the science of digital marketing to advertisers and publishers around the world. Founded in 1995, innovation has fueled our growth, but our focus has remained the same. We continue to empower advertisers and publishers to engage their audiences. From our award winning ad management (Open Ad Stream) and our renowned search marketing (Decide DNA) capabilities to our Global Web Alliance, we take targeting, tracking, analytics and search marketing strategies to the next level.
24/7 Real Media – A WPP Company
24/7 Real Media requires a System Analyst to support, maintain and evolve our internal databases and reporting including automation. Your main responsible will be to keep the integrity of the data and the efficiency and performance of the systems. This is an opportunity to utilize your outstanding IT, coding, analytical, programming and creative problem solving skills. You will work with both internal clients across multiple departments – primarily with Sales, Media Strategy, and Account Management but also with Business Development, Campaign Management, Affiliate Relations, and Product Marketing – and external clients/advertisers to
- Product development: utilize and improve current products and technologies in combination with future potential opportunities
- DB management: improve and automate existing processes, maintain databases
- System administration: create the optimal systems, workflow, automation and reporting.
This is a role that will suit someone from an information technology, database/system administrator, software engineer/developer and/or project management background. The optimal candidate has media and online advertising experience with technical, project management and analytical skills. You will support the assessment of current internal processes and advance and execute frameworks and best practice methodologies, striving for continuous improvement and ongoing expertise when communicating the 24/7 Real Media system suite.
The desire to work in a creative and data driven environment with a high performance team in a fast-growing company is essential. An individual with great coding, Salesforce, Access, Excel and PowerPoint skills; the ability to synthesize multi-layered code and data, and the capability to communicate technology and IT solutions across different functions will thrive in this position. The position reports directly to the Director, Media Operations.
What you will do:
· Creating strategic and system reports, dashboards
· Performance analysis and tuning
· Establishing standard industry taxonomy and naming convention
· Data dictionary design and maintenance
· Performing routine audits
· Troubleshooting and fixing problems
· Adding, removing, or updating user information
· Answering technical queries
· Documenting the workflow, configuration and training of the system
· Data modeling, database optimization, understanding and implementation of schemas, and the ability to interpret and write complex SQL queries
· Post design and testing, creating automated systems and reports for business units
· Establish standards and best practices for functions and organization
· Take basic designs and customize the fields or functions to more effectively serve the needs of the teams
What you will need:
The position is located in our
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results