The HRIS Analyst supports the HR function in the ongoing administration, optimization and support of the studio’s people system of record. S/he functions as a subject matter expert and the primary technical point-of-contact for Workday end-users.
Perform advanced system administration for Workday, including security administration, table configuration, data loads, integration support, etc.
· Administer HR systems security; manage user roles and security parameters; maintain security documentation; perform routine audits and testing of security/access to ensure appropriate data security.
· Partner with Payroll, IT, etc., to support integrations from Workday to other internal systems; help to resolve and troubleshoot integration issues as necessary.
· Maintain data integrity by providing a final review of workflows in Workday (job/salary changes, hiring, terminations, etc.).
· Manage the setup and data management of foundational structures in Workday to drive organization structures, positions, departments, etc. Maintain HRIS system tables (jobcode table, Pay Calendar, etc.).
· Coordinate and execute mass loading of data through EIB.
· Develop and maintain documentation of internal processes, system procedures and functions; update documentation on a frequent basis, ensuring information is current and accurate.
· Work closely with the HR Systems and Technology, IT, Payroll team and others to coordinate and implement bi-annual Workday updates and testing, as well as configuration and deployment of additional HCM functionality.
· Perform planning, prioritization, design, development and deployment of new functionality and system enhancements.
· Analyze, plan, design and initiate configurations and customizations.
· Configure and test system changes and enhancements.
· Recommend, implement, and document internal processes and audit procedures to ensure data integrity of system(s).
· Escalate systems administration and end-user issues to HR team members, IT, or partner vendors where appropriate; follow issues through to resolution.
· Actively participate in the Workday User Community and User Groups; advocate for functionality and enhancements on Pixar’s behalf.
· Fulfill scheduled and ad hoc data/report requests; maintain confidentiality/sensitivity as needed.
· Provide support to power end users.
· Contribute to change management and communication/training efforts, and to the creation and maintenance of end-user resources and documentation.
· Conduct routine data audits to ensure data integrity. Perform data pulls/scrubs in support of updates, implementations, system functionality changes, and system usage.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems or equivalent.
· Minimum 2 years Workday HCM systems administrator and/or implementation experience performing configuration of security roles, system updates, business process changes, and reporting.
· Workday EIB experience in developing inbound/outbound integrations.
· Security role administration and maintenance.
· Business process configuration, implementation, and testing.
· Loading and configuring data tables.
· Strong understanding of HRIS database design, structure, functions and processes.
· Proficient in Crystal Reports; experienced in writing custom reports.
· Experience developing and executing test scripts for system upgrades and enhancements.
· Workday HCM
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including the ability to develop complex reports using functions, formulas, and macros, and execute data validation across multiple data sources.
· Self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change.
· Demonstrated ability to think through problems, anticipate needs, and consider implications of system or process changes.
· Proven ability to successfully juggle multiple priorities.
· Strong sense of urgency and excellent follow-through.
· Exceptional organization and detail-orientation; consistently produces accurate work.
· Analytical; adopts systems thinking approach to problem solving, understanding how things affect one another in an overall system.
· Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a discrete and professional manner.
· Works well independently and in teams.
· Excellent interpersonal and partnering skills a must.
· Proficient in MS Office suite applications – Mac experience preferred.
· Ability to meet timelines and manage time appropriately.
· Strong verbal and written communication.
· Proven ability to produce clear and effective system and process documentation.
· Prior Workday update implementation experience strongly preferred.
· Prior experience in configuring and implementing HCM modules – Benefits, Compensation, Talent, Recruiting, Projects, etc., strongly preferred.
· Workday Studio a plus