This is a unique opportunity to get involved in the dynamic and expanding world of Online Marketing. Mundo Media is seeking an energetic Sales Manager. If you like you like a work-hard, play-hard environment, this is the place.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for generating a book of business through the promotion of Mundo Media’s services. These services include Search Marketing, E-mail Marketing, Lead Generation, Affiliate Marketing, Display Marketing, Mobile Marketing and Social Marketing.
The ideal candidate will identify and close new online marketing advertisers through careful prospecting and negotiation. The Sales Manager will report directly into the SVP of Sales. This position provides a competitive base salary with a very attractive revenue based performance bonus opportunity. If you are a strong salesperson, work well with others, and have the drive to succeed – then Mundo is the place for you.
• Ability to identify, prospect, and close new online advertisers
• Establish and manage relationships with existing client advertisers
• Consult with clients on their marketing needs
• Manage the contract and insertion order process to ensure that all paperwork is properly competed
• Manage the campaign setup process to ensure campaigns are setup quickly and accurately
• Act as first point of contact to clients and address client needs as needed
• Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing and advertising goals.
• When requested, negotiate with advertisers to improve rates and payment terms
• Collections and invoicing reconciliation
• 5 – 10% travel
• Campaign management – pricing, creative and general collateral
• Build and maintain an up-to-date knowledge base of the online advertising & affiliate marketing ecosystem
• Provide feedback to the company on how to best service clients' needs
• Communicate with the Affiliate Managers to help promote campaigns
• Maintain the highest level of customer service
• Provide reports on a weekly basis on all activity
• Attend and participate in all sales related team meetings
• Post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing/Advertising or 2 years of previous work
• Min 1 to 2 years experience in online sales or equivalent sales experience
• Affiliate sales a definite asset
• Strong written and communication skills
• Results driven, enthusiastic, and capable of working independently
• Confidence to make cold calls
• Organized and efficient follow up
• Salesforce.com or similar CRM experience
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, & PowerPoint