Macro Solutions, a fast-growing, woman-owned IT and management consulting firm, seeks an entry-level recruiter for their Capitol Hill office to support a high-volume recruiting operation focused on attracting, engaging, and hiring top technical talent across the country. Candidates must be organized, comfortable speaking on the phone, and strong writers. The recruiter will gain a broad organizational understanding and have a clearly defined career path as he/she works with program managers, the business development team, and partners to source and secure qualified candidates across functional areas.
- Evaluate candidates for job roles and screen based on resumes, phone screens, and hiring manager feedback.
- Conduct phone interviews to qualify candidates.
- Conduct reference and skills background checks to qualify candidates.
- Coordinate phone interviews and in-person interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Format and post available careers to the Macro Solutions Careers page via Taleo Applicant Tracking System.
- Coordinate assigned requisitions by providing candidate updates from recruiting sites and staffing partners to hiring managers in order to streamline hiring process.
- Work as part of a collaborative and cohesive team in order to accomplish both short-term and long-term goals.
- Recruiting or HR experience
- Interested in learning more about IT and technical recruiting
- Able to work a flexible schedule in a supportive environment
- A reputation for being outgoing, organized, and good at follow up
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and take initiative
- Sense of urgency
- Understand the value of amazing client service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite
- Preference for candidates who have used Applicant Tracking Systems, especially Taleo