Join Our Team
Sr Java Application Developer
|Location:||Metro DC Area|
|Actual Job Site:||Reston, Va.|
Macro Solutions is seeking a J2EE application Developer for a long-term Federal project in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
*MUST have a TS/SCI w/FSP*
Duties and Responsibilities:
The J2EE application developer will participate in development and implementation of enterprise Java MVC based web applications that will be integrated with the existing ERP implementation. The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
· Design and develop based on Java EE components and frameworks.
· Responsible for preparing unit test data and unit testing of code based on tools and application scripts.
· Analyze business and user needs, update and document design, and revise existing system logic as necessary.
· Assist in developing project standards and guidelines.
· Minimum 2-5 years of hands-on Java development experience
· Full life-cycle Java EE development experience
· Experience with Java EE frameworks, libraries and technologies (e.g., Spring, Hibernate and Apache)
· Good oral/written communication skills in a team-based environment
· Tomcat, WebLogic
· XML/Web Services (Axis2, SOAP, JSON, REST)
· Experience with web tier Model-View-Controller (MVC) development
· Experience with financial systems
Macro Solutions is an end-to-end Information Technology solutions provider, specializing in offering Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Management Consulting services as well as IT outsourcing services to leading public and private sector entities. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, Macro Solutions offers a full suite of competitive benefits, including health, dental, 401(k), and paid time off. Macro Solutions is an Equal Opportunity employer.
|Back to Search Results