Creative Manager-Brand Communications
|Location:||Vancouver - North America Home Office|
|# of openings:||1|
The Role: Creative Manager
LUSH North America supports 182 retail stores in Canada and the USA, a mail order business based in Vancouver, and manufacturing centers in Vancouver and Toronto. We are looking for a dynamic and creative individual to join our Communications Team as a Creative Manager. The position reports to the Director of Brand Communications. This is a Creative Director type roll but at a Manager level.
LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics is a rapidly growing, Vancouver-based retailer and manufacturer known worldwide for our unique bath and beauty products, amazing skin and hair care, personalized customer service, environmental activism and a fun and funky atmosphere. We are dedicated to fighting animal testing, practices of fair trade sourcing and supporting sustainable communities as well as giving back to organizations that can make a difference through our Charity Pot Program.
Your core responsibilities will include:
· Managing the team dynamics, roles and responsibilities of an existing creative team that includes 8 print and digital Graphic Designers, a Photographer and a Videographer
· Contributing to generating branding strategy with a team of brand managers for the North American business
· Working with the brand managers to create, develop and execute ideas/campaigns with competing deadlines
· Creating an environment where your creative team can develop, fully contribute and grow in their roles
· Provide feedback, guidance and support to you creative team members on the execution of their responsibilities and roles
· Focusing on the big picture but also making your team the hero without micromanaging
· Filtering and managing feedback from other channels to share and execute ideas and goals with your team while streamlining the communication flow
You bring the following qualifications:
How to Apply:
Online at http://www.lush.ca/Careers-at-LUSH/careers-lush
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Best of luck in your job search!
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results