Position Sr. Lead Architect – Salesforce.com
Location Denver, CO or Dublin, OH
Job Description Senior Principal Consultants - Job Description
Our client is looking for a seasoned IT professional for a role of Senior Principal Consultant. This candidate will create and provide consulting and advisory expertise in the various practices within our client’s IT Consulting and Solutions Group. As the key technical member for this group, the candidate should be able to identify, qualify, design, develop and present solutions based on customer business and technical requirements. Candidate should possess ability to develop and deliver technical presentations and tailor content as appropriate to specific audience.
Candidate should have an understanding of pricing structures, service levels and global reach of IT solutions offerings. Candidate will assist in developing training sessions to sales and technical teams. He/she will share knowledge and experience to enhance technical capabilities of peers. Candidate will work with account teams to develop scopes of work and respond to IT solutions RFP. Candidates should possess a solid understanding of the competitive landscape and ability to clearly articulate the technical differentiator and unique value proposition of our client’s IT Solutions versus a competitor.
Our client’s Senior Architects and Principal Consultants are responsible for matching the Client's business roadmap with a technical vision by identifying opportunities, providing solutions and solving business challenges. As a strategic partner, Architects/ Principal Consultant leverages subject matter/industry expertise, applies in depth knowledge of company goals and makes a significant impact to future product technologies and business strategies.
As a technical expert and authority within the industry, our client’s Architects and Principal Consultants applies leadership and advice on multiple technologies; develops industry solutions that help shape clients technical vision and strategies, and provides strategic solutions designed to meet business challenges.
Roles and responsibilities of our client’s Architects and Principal Consultants include, but are not limited to the following:
- Partner with Signature Client Director to deliver the customer's technology continuum (The Technical TAM), matching client's IT vision with our client’s vision and capabilities, identifying opportunities that solve business challenges.
- Shape Client Technical Vision and Strategy
- Partner with Signature Client Director to develop relationships with C-Level client (CIO's, CxO) and lines of business owners (HR, Marketing, Finance)
- Own the "Art of What is Possible" strategy : Deliver executive presentations on IT strategies for multiple service technologies
- Owns strategy sessions with client that identifies, shapes and develops sales opportunities
- Provide strategic & technical direction to solve customer's business problems
- Develop and maintain direct relationship with key partners/vendors in various technology areas to facilitate the development of full, robust customized solutions.
- Write white papers, technical strategy documents and develops repeatable industry solutions.
- Work in direct linkage to Product and Marketing to shape our customers market sensing
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise for Clients as well as integrate with Sales, Service Delivery and Technical organizations to deliver solutions
- Key contributor to the Technical Knowledge Share Community Portal
- Key contributor to the creation of Technical Advocacy Board
- Key contributor on products, services and/or infrastructure strategies that require complex or advanced conceptualization
- Mentor Architect /Technical Sales Consultant (TSC)
- Develop TCO/ROI modeling for custom/complex solutions.
- Develop technical selling strategies for advanced technologies
- Champion the execution of decisions based on the company's mission and values
- Experience defining Enterprise architecture at global organizations with complex/diverse systems landscape encompassing CRM, Billing, Ordering, and MDM; preferably with exposure to Salesforce.com, IaaS/PaaS/SaaS and billing systems on a global scale.
- Degree, preferably Computer Science or related field; Master's degree and professional qualifications favored e.g. or equivalent.
- Experience with TOGAF or Zachman.
- Proven experience in Enterprise/Program/Project and/or Business Architecture practice; defining effective architecture solutions. A minimum of 5 years of experience with large Telecom operators is preferred.
- The candidate should be a practicing IT Architecture for a large and complex application or domain, or a Sr. Systems Engineer with broad responsibilities across the BSS domain.
- Prior experience in developing formal architecture and engineering artifacts and UML and/or Archimate modeling is required.
- Experience with Architecture Modeling tools is required.
- They should possess superior communication skills to present complex ideas to diverse business, IT clients and external customers.
- Preferably exposure to agile development methodologies.
Qualified candidates are invited to send a word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No third parties, please.