Consider joining Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating over 50 years of service, Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for Senior Scientist of Validation Services to support our Professional Scientific Staffing group in South San Francisco, CA.
Senior Scientist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
·Ensure adherence to highest quality and efficiency standards in laboratory operations
- Conduct protein stability and process characterization validations in support of IND filings under GMP requirements.
·Perform validations and equipment validation of samples with a variety of biochemical and biophysical assays including HPLC (SEC, RP, IEC, HIC), capillary electrophoresis sodium dodecyl sulfate (CE-SDS), particle analysis by HIAC, UV spectroscopy, FT-IR, circular dichroism (CD), analytical centrifugation
- Review data to ensure validation studies meet all quality requirements before final submittal.
- Prepare data for presentation and write technical reports, and interact with other groups within and outside the department
The ideal candidate would possess:
·Relevant GMP validation experience and experience with proteins
·Strong focus on quality, teamwork, and productivity
·Ability to prioritize and coordinate simultaneous projects with varying deadlines
- Prior validation experience with protein formulation and characterization of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and other protein therapeutics are required.
- Advanced analytical knowledge characterizing proteins with HPLC-based chromatographic techniques, electrophorectic methods, spectroscopy, and other biophysical characterization techniques is preferred.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), listening skills, as well as interpersonal skills required. attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, dependable, and with a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, attention to detail, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Strong computer, scientific, planning and organizational skills
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
·Bachelor’s degree in biochemistry, chemistry, analytical chemistry, chemical engineering, or other related degree concentration, with 3 or more years of relevant industrial experience
·Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of South San Francisco, California are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and time-off, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.lancasterlabs.com.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.