Craps Dealer - PT
|Location:||Hooters Casino Hotel|
Summary of Job Duties:
The primary objective of a Craps Dealer is to service our guests to the highest degree making their stay at the Hooters Casino Hotel the greatest casino experience they ever had.
Specific and Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
· Exchanges paper currency for playing chips.
· Ensures that wagers are placed before dice are tossed.
· Announces winning number to players.
· Computes payable odds to pay winning bets.
· Pays winning bets and collects losing bets.
· Security and protection of the game.
· Thorough knowledge of applicable game procedures.
· Thorough knowledge of “House Rules” for all applicable games.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide accurately and quickly.
· Must be able to arrive for work with a positive and friendly attitude ready to have fun with our guests.
· Have knowledge and proficiently deal Craps offered at our Casino.
· Express a willingness to learn new skills.
· Have the ability of maintaining a steady, comfortable game speed while being friendly and entertaining while you are dealing.
· Be willing to follow all current company and departmental policies and procedures, as well as those that may be introduced in the future.
· Check for proper identification of a patron appearing to be under the age of 30 years old.
· Promptly report any problems or irregularities to a supervisor when on property.
· Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and overtime when needed.
· Adhere to all policies and procedures as outlined in the Hooters Casino Hotel ‘Go for Your Own” toke and hustling policy.
· Be able to successfully and accurately deal Craps.
General Job Responsibilities and Duties:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following WOW! Factor Competencies:
|Back to Search Results
HOOTERS CASINO HOTEL 115 E Tropicana Ave • Las Vegas, NV • 89109
PH 702-739-9000 • Reservations 1-866-LV-HOOTS (866-584-668)
Copyright© 2009 HOOTERS CASINO HOTEL