Food & Beverage Manager
|Location:||Hooters Casino Hotel|
|Department:||FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGEMENT|
Summary of Job Duties:
Coordinates food service activities of their Hooters establishment on a shift basis by performing the following listed duties in accordance within company guidelines while maintaining conceptual integrity, comparable sales growth, profitability, and positive customer service and Family Member relations.
To assist and lead and develop other Family Members (unit staff employees) to build and increase sales over the previous year and maintain profitability while ensuring employee and guest satisfaction, without compromising concept integrity. Responsible for the success of the shift to which he / she is assigned.
Specific and Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
· Scheduling and supervising all employees on the shift. Utilizing a weekly labor proforma while meeting required labor goals each period. Ability to write schedules to meet labor proforma goals.
· Ensure standard operating procedures in the Back of the House are enforced to ensure food and menu specifications, guest safety, employee safety, food handling and food safety requirements, receiving and storage procedures.
· Ensure standard operating procedures for supervising all Front of the House employees and the shift are in place and followed resulting in employee motivation and satisfaction, guest satisfaction, and the promotion of the concept.
· Assist in marketing the restaurant through promotional opportunities within individual communities and events.
· Ensuring that the restaurant is functional and meets all of the company’s standards and integrity issues on a shift basis to include but is not limited to: cleanliness, atmosphere, service, guest interaction, employee interaction and execution of food, beverage and merchandise sales.
· Ensuring all company polices are adhered to.
· Completing accurate and necessary daily, weekly and monthly paperwork and administrative duties to include but not limited to: Hiring process, training process, sales tracking, labor tracking, payroll, petty cash, deposits, inventories, ordering, account payables and receivables and P&L accounting as assigned.
· Participate in inventory process to include mid month and EOP.
· Ability to utilize basic functions and programming of the POS register system.
· Accountable for all cash handling and funds generated from all sources of the restaurant's income for the shift assigned. Responsible for reconciliation, recording and control of cash and other negotiable items for the shift assigned.
· Ability to build sales through incentives, contests, and promotions as well as day to day execution of service and the concept.
· Ensuring the safe operation of equipment and working conditions to prevent hazards and accidents.
· Adherence to all company, state, and federal policies and applicable laws.
· Any other duty deemed necessary by the employee’s supervisor that are necessary for the smooth flow, operation and goodwill of the restaurant.
General Job Responsibilities and Duties:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following WOW! Factor Competencies:
|Back to Search Results
HOOTERS CASINO HOTEL 115 E Tropicana Ave • Las Vegas, NV • 89109
PH 702-739-9000 • Reservations 1-866-LV-HOOTS (866-584-668)
Copyright© 2009 HOOTERS CASINO HOTEL