Poker Supervisor Dual Rate
|Location:||Hooters Casino Hotel|
Duties: Directly supervises Family Members in the Poker Room. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Summary of Job Duties:
The primary objective of a Poker Room Dual Rate Supervisor is to provide guests to the highest degree making their stay at the Hooters Casino Hotel the greatest casino experience they ever had as well as provide supervision and ensure game security.
Specific and Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
· Watches participants in games to detect cheating, identify rule violators, and observe persons designated by superior.
· Speaks or signals to supervising personnel using hand, telephone, or voice to identify and supply information about suspected violators.
· Calculates winnings to verify payment made by dealer.
· Must be able to arrive for work with a positive and friendly attitude ready to have fun with our guests.
· Must have leadership qualities, support and promote the importance of teamwork.
· Have the ability to coach and assist dealers in your section and promote enthusiasm and fun between dealers and players.
· Have strong knowledge of poker games, including payoffs and procedures.
· Will be required to learn and follow Gaming Control Regs and Internal Control Procedures.
· Check for proper identification of a patron appearing to be under the age of 30 years old.
· Express a willingness to learn new skills.
· Be willing to follow all current company and departmental policies and procedures, as well as those that may be introduced in the future.
· Promptly report any problems or irregularities to a supervisor when on property.
· Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and overtime when needed.
General Job Responsibilities and Duties:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following WOW! Factor Competencies:
|Back to Search Results
HOOTERS CASINO HOTEL 115 E Tropicana Ave • Las Vegas, NV • 89109
PH 702-739-9000 • Reservations 1-866-LV-HOOTS (866-584-668)
Copyright© 2009 HOOTERS CASINO HOTEL