|Location:||Hooters Casino Hotel|
Summary of Job Duties:
Patrols hotel premises to maintain order, enforce regulations, and ensure observance of applicable laws by performing the following duties. Protection from and elimination of any element or agent which may tend to jeopardize the welfare and security of the company assets, properties, Guests or Family Members.
Specific and Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
· Patrols lobbies, corridors, and public rooms, confers with management, interviews guests and employees, and interrogates persons to detect infringements and investigate disturbances, complaints, thefts, vandalisms, and accidents.
· Patrols public areas to detect fires, unsafe conditions, and missing or inoperative safety equipment.
· Warns or ejects troublemakers, and cautions careless persons.
· Obtains assistance for accident victims and writes accident reports.
· Notifies staff of presence of persons with questionable reputations.
· Assists management and enforcement officers in emergency situations.
· Patrol and observe Family Member service areas, grounds and public areas.
· Safe and secure transportation of house monies between points on property.
· Detection of fire and safety hazards and other defects in need of immediate attention.
· Writing of detailed reports regarding all incidents concerning matters affecting the company, Guest or Family Members.
· Assistance to Guests as needed for information, etc.
· Keep alert for Guests under 21 years of age.
· Report unusual occurrences to the shift supervisor or manager.
· Provides escort for slot and table games transactions.
· Acquire the knowledge of procedures regarding all warning devices.
· Provides independent departmental participation in procedures and transactions effecting the casino and hotel related departments.
· Maintain security log book and records as required.
· Be responsible for all found property turned into the officer until such property is secured by shift supervisor.
· Be responsible for all keys and key log maintained at security desk.
· Be responsible that shift supervisor is notified of all incidents reported on shift regardless of importance.
· Attentive to the radio and be alert for any emergency situation.
Ability to work bike patrol, and in inclement weather.
MUST have a valid Nevada Driver's License as may be required to drive a Company vehicle.
· All other duties as required by shift supervisor or manager.
General Job Responsibilities and Duties:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following WOW! Factor Competencies:
|Back to Search Results
HOOTERS CASINO HOTEL 115 E Tropicana Ave • Las Vegas, NV • 89109
PH 702-739-9000 • Reservations 1-866-LV-HOOTS (866-584-668)
Copyright© 2009 HOOTERS CASINO HOTEL