Hooters Cook II
|Location:||Hooters Casino Hotel|
Summary of Job Duties:
Prepares, seasons, and cooks meats, vegetables, desserts, and other foodstuffs for consumption in accordance with specified recipes as well as guest request.
Specific and Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
· Prepares food orders per specifications for Guests.
· Adjusts thermostat controls to regulate temperature of broilers, grills, and deep friers.
· Measures and mixes ingredients according to recipe to prepare, salads, desserts, sauces.
· Grills, broils and deep fries meats, chicken and fish.
· Adds seasoning to foods during mixing or cooking.
· Observes and tests foods being cooked by smelling, and piercing with fork to determine that it is cooked and observing proper cooking times.
· Portions food on serving plates.
General Job Responsibilities and Duties:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following WOW! Factor Competencies:
|Back to Search Results
HOOTERS CASINO HOTEL 115 E Tropicana Ave • Las Vegas, NV • 89109
PH 702-739-9000 • Reservations 1-866-LV-HOOTS (866-584-668)
Copyright© 2009 HOOTERS CASINO HOTEL