Hooters Girl at the Door (Hostess)
||Hooters Casino Hotel
As everyone knows, the Hooters Girls are the main attraction at any Hooters property and the essence of our brand. As a Hooters Girl, your responsibility will be to represent one of the most recognizable and glamorous brands known worldwide. In this particular role as a Hooters Girl at the Door (Hostess), you will greet guests, escort them to tables, provide menus, arrange parties or special seating requests and deliver food prepared by the kitchen. The essence of the job is based on socially acceptable female sex appeal.
Specific and Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide a positive impression of the Hooters Restaurant by greeting guests in a warm, friendly manner.
- If guests have to wait to be seated, the Hooters Girl at the Door is expected to make them comfortable while they wait.
- Guests should be given an idea of how long they will have to wait.
- If seating is unavailable, the Hooters Girl at the Door may suggest that the diners wait at the bar.
- Locate a table that is the right size for the guests, take the guests to the table, and give them menus.
- Delivers food prepared in the kitchen to guests in the bar and dining area.
- Take photos with guests.
- Adhere to Hooters Girl Image standards at all times during shift.
- Assist with the wings2tgo and room service orders.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisors and management.
General Job Responsibilities and Duties:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following WOW! Factor Competencies:
- Customer Focus – Understand what guests like and work hard to meet guests' interests and needs.
- Quality Conscious – Provide a high level of service, maintain high standards and work hard to get it right the first time.
- Organizing – Organize time and tasks effectively, sets priorities and realistic time frames.
- Fact Finding – Knows where to find relevant information, checks facts and data, retrieves and verifies information quickly.
- Innovating – Takes responsibility for own actions and uses good judgment before acting or making decisions.
- Quick Learning – Gets things done, willingly takes on the more demanding tasks. Easily identifies potential difficulties and their causes.
- Communicating – Speaks confidently and fluently. Clearly articulates the key points of an issue; keeps others on the team and supervisors informed. Listens and understands
- Team Working – Fits in with the work group or team. Develops supportive relationships with co-workers. Is considerate toward others and promotes a sense of team spirit.
- Reliable – Is reliable; follows directions from supervisors and respects policies and procedures. Shows commitment to the casino and to completing daily job tasks.
Hooters Brand Image Requirements:
Since we began, it has been clear that the Hooters concept is based on the image of the Hooters Girl. Each Hooters Girl is cast to represent the image - a beautiful, friendly girl who everyone wants to meet! As
a Hooters Girl, a constant smile, an unfaltering great attitude, perfect hair and makeup, and the perfect uniform are key. If cast for this position, you must adhere to Hooters Girl Image standards at all times during
|Back to Search Results
HOOTERS CASINO HOTEL 115 E Tropicana Ave • Las Vegas, NV • 89109
PH 702-739-9000 • Reservations 1-866-LV-HOOTS (866-584-668)
Copyright© 2009 HOOTERS CASINO HOTEL