Housekeeping GRA - PT
|Location:||Hooters Casino Hotel|
Summary of Job Duties:
Perform the daily cleaning of a minimum of sixteen (16) Guest Rooms in the allotted amount of time. Assist Guests and Family Members with needs and requests
Specific and Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
· Sorts, counts, folds, marks, or carries linens.
· Makes beds.
· Replenish and/or replace supplies such as drinking glasses, writing supplies, TV Guide, cable movie card, casino information flyers, menu, matches, bibles, and phone books.
· Renders personal assistance to Guests.
· Moves furniture, hangs drapes, and rolls carpets.
· Sweeps, scrubs, and vacuums floor.
· Vacuums rugs/carpets and cleans upholstered furniture.
· Cleans restrooms including but not limited to toilets, sinks, showers, vanity area, mirrors and floors.
· Dusts and/or cleans furniture including but not limited to televisions, credenzas, chairs, soft chairs, headboards, air conditioning units, vanity area, phone, mirrors, sofa, wall and ceiling lamps including all lamp shades, luggage rack as well as picture frames and glass.
· Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
· Empties wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays.
· Replenishes bathroom supplies including but not limited to toilet paper, Kleenex, soap, shampoo and lotion.
· Ensure all items in room are in working order including but not limited to the television, lights, air conditioning unit, telephone, alarm clock, drapes and curtains and the luggage rack.
General Job Responsibilities and Duties:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following WOW! Factor Competencies:
|Back to Search Results
HOOTERS CASINO HOTEL 115 E Tropicana Ave • Las Vegas, NV • 89109
PH 702-739-9000 • Reservations 1-866-LV-HOOTS (866-584-668)
Copyright© 2009 HOOTERS CASINO HOTEL