Recognized as one of the "Fastest growing, most innovative developers of Home Appliances in the World," Euro-Pro is a pioneer in innovative cleaning solutions and small household appliances sold under the familiar brands Shark® and Ninja®. We provide the latest in easy-to-use technology with a growing line of products that consists of corded and cordless vacuums, steam mops and cleaners, irons and garment steamers, and a variety of small kitchen appliances. It is our mission to create and deliver high quality; reliable "5 Star" rated products.
Euro-Pro offers a fun and fast-paced work environment with passionate and motivated people who have a drive to learn, innovate and succeed. We are committed to putting the consumer first, with the vision of positively impacting every consumer every day and every way. Euro-Pro is experiencing tremendous growth due to our commitment to the consumer and to innovation, and we have been names one of Inc. Magazines "fastest growing private companies with over 30% growth every year for the last 6 years." How do we do it? We make products that deeply connect to marketing and consumers, backed up by a commitment to quality and to building an exceptional brand. What does that mean to you? 90% of your projects will get to market, and even more importantly, will positively impact millions of consumer's lives, every day. In fact, company revenues have increased from less than $300M back in 2007 to over $1Billion today!
The Quality Engineer is a key technical role responsible for product testing and performance validation of production units in our LA warehouse. Implementation of best practices as well as developing and executing standard testing methodologies on consumer electronics, including projects and existing products.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acting as a technical lead in the LA warehouse providing guidance and oversight in ensuring product testing and performance validation of production units meet the required specifications.
- Instituting record keeping structure for test reports and proactively report status of testing efforts.
- Tearing down, debugging and analyzing small, electro-mechanical appliances.
- Generating reports on performance, safety and reliability tests, under minimal supervision.
- Reviewing and interpreting test results providing feedback on product improvements while delivering clear, meaningful and repeatable test results.
- Participate and execute testing activities to enhance product performance and consumer experience.
- Participate/execute functional substantiation testing.
- Carry out necessary new product testing to ensure product and package integrity.
- Assume responsibility for own personal development and continuous learning.
- Participate in design reviews, safety reviews, ensuring that customer quality requirements are met or exceeded.
- Must have the ability to write executive summaries and technical summaries of testing performed.
- Performs a broad variety of tasks in support of product and process design as assigned by the departmental director.
- Bachelor's of Science Degree in Engineering, or technical discipline, with 2-5 years of testing and inspection experience.
- Experience executing testing activities and writing test procedures.
- Experience testing small appliances is preferred
- Expert electronics (analog/digital) and test equipment knowledge and collecting and interpreting scientific data.
- High degree of ownership and professional commitment required.
- Demonstrated expertise to effectively communicate within all levels of the organization.
- Excellent oral communication and report, business correspondence and procedure writing skills.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, and root cause analysis skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle tasks with competing priorities effectively.
- Clear thinker; Simplifying strategy into specific actions with clear accountability, making decisions with speed and accuracy based on best available information and communicating priorities clearly and concisely.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software - Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Mini Tab, Lab View.
- Understanding of basic intellectual properties and patent processes.
- Intellectually curious to find and develop opportunities.
- If you are a self-motivated individual with strong communication skills, are motivated by the challenges of growing business in a fast-paced industry, and are extremely effective in driving corrective and preventive actions, then this highly diverse job is for you.
- If you are a hand's on team player; with an opportunity to learn and share knowledge between a very dedicated team
At Euro-Pro, we are driven to be the best in the industry. We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference. We celebrate and reward initiative, creativity, growth, and commitment to our mission. We will provide the challenge and opportunity to apply all aspects of your experience and skills; you provide the energy, passion, and results.
Euro-Pro supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.
It is our goal at Euro-Pro to recruit applicants for jobs without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, handicap, marital status, or veterans.