Recognized as one of the "Fastest growing, most innovative developers of Home Appliances in the World," Euro-Pro is a pioneer in innovative cleaning solutions and small household appliances sold under the familiar brands Shark® and Ninja®. We provide the latest in easy-to-use technology with a growing line of products that consists of corded and cordless vacuums, steam mops and cleaners, irons and garment steamers, and a variety of small kitchen appliances. It is our mission to create and deliver high quality; reliable "5 Star" rated products.
Euro-Pro offers a fun and fast-paced work environment with passionate and motivated people who have a drive to learn, innovate, and succeed. We are committed to putting the consumer first, with the vision of positively impacting every consumer every day and ever way. Euro-Pro is experiencing tremendous growth due to our commitment to the consumer and to innovation, and we have been named one of Inc. Magazines "fastest growing private companies with over 30% growth every year for the last 6 years." In fact, company revenues have increased from less than $300M back in 2007 to over $1Billion today!
The Accounts Receivable Clerk will report to the AR/Credit Manager and be an integral part of the accounting team with responsibilities cover returns, credit processing, and analysis. Responsible for a multiple of follow-ups including RA, receiving's, month-end reporting and also be the back-up person on some of the department activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the complete return process for specific customers including the analysis of the returns, processing of the credit notes, and escalate issues to AR Analyst as required.
- Identify and resolve discrepancies; prepare and process proper transactions in the ERP system.
- Assist AR Analyst with the charge backs/disputes including approvals, documentation and application in MBI.
- Analyze and document actual manual/system processes and suggest enhancements to increase efficiency and accuracy.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Act as a back-up on various tasks including the Cash receipt process
- Perform all related duties (filing, research, etc.)
Attributes and Skills
- Bilingualism in English and French (written and spoken)
- Strong organizational skills, able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Strong analysis skills and problem solving skills with a detail orientation
- Autonomous worker but at the same time a good team player
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft software (VLookups, formulas, etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision meeting deadlines
Education and Experiences
- DEC or DEP in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 5 years experience in a pertinent role
At Euro-Pro, we are driven to be the best in the industry. We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference. We celebrate and reward initiative, creativity, growth, and commitment to our mission. We will provde the challenge and opportunity to apply all aspects of your experience and skills; you provide the energy, passion, and results.