Recognized as one of the "Fastest growing, most innovative developers of Home Appliances in the World," Euro-Pro is a pioneer in innovative cleaning solutions and small household appliances sold under the familiar brands Shark® and Ninja®. We provide the latest in easy-to-use technology with a growing line of products that consists of corded and cordless vacuums, steam mops and cleaners, irons and garment steamers, and a variety of small kitchen appliances. It is our mission to create and deliver high quality; reliable "5 Star" rated products.
Euro-Pro offers a fun and fast-paced work environment with passionate and motivated people who have a drive to learn, innovate and succeed. We are committed to putting the consumer first, with the vision of positively impacting every consumer every day and every way. Euro-Pro is experiencing tremendous growth due to our commitment to the consumer and to innovation, and we have been named one of Inc. Magazines "fastest growing private companies with over 30% growth every year for the last 6 years." In fact, company revenues have increased from less than $300M back in 2007 to over $1Billion today!
Providing test data with detailed analyses conclusions. Developing test procedures and generating technical solutions for product improvements. Design and develop new product prototypes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing internal test protocols and RMA process.
- Instituting record keeping structure for test reports and proactively report status of testing efforts.
- Tearing down, debugging, and analyzing electro-mechanical small appliances and writing troubleshooting guidelines for field returns.
- Testing products and generating reports per Euro-Pro specifications.
- Performing performance, safety and reliability tests.
- Reviewing and interpreting test results providing feedback on product improvements.
- Delivering clear, meaningful and repeatable test results.
- Participating in new product conception and prototyping.
Attributes and Skills:
- Experience in writing test procedures and RMA activities.
- Experience testing small appliances is preferred.
- Expert electronics (analog/digital) and test equipment knowledge.
- Returned product tear down and root cause analysis experience required.
- Knowledge of safety test protocols a plus.
- Product development experience desired.
- Investigating new technologies for use in Euro-Pro products.
- Designing and creating new solutions for products improvement.
- R&D testing providing the solutions for new designs.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in electrical or mechanical engineering (mechanical preferred)
- 1-3 years of experience testing electro-mechanical assemblies