MAKE YOUR MARK WHILE YOU GROW YOUR CAREER
At Canadian Natural we believe our employees are the key to unlocking asset potential. As one of the largest independent crude oil and natural gas producers in the world, our balanced asset mix creates opportunity for people who want to be part of a challenging and competitive industry. Join our team as we create value through innovation.
Horizon Oil Sands
Horizon Oil Sands is a world class asset offering countless opportunities to advance your career. Comprised of surface oil sands mining and bitumen upgrading facilities, this vast project offers challenging opportunities in an environment where teamwork, innovation, and your expertise are valued. Apply your abilities using industry leading technologies and contribute to the success of the Horizon Oil Sands.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES - BENEFITS - LOCATION PREMIUMS -RELOCATION - FLY IN/FLY OUT AND CAMP PROGRAM!
Visit www.cnrl-careers.com to learn more about our Total Rewards Package and much more!
This position is based in Fort McMurray, Alberta and is eligible for:
• Relocation to Calgary or Fort McMurray
• Company Sponsored Fly-In/Fly-Out and Accommodations Program with charter flights from Calgary or Edmonton
Our Horizon Oil Sands operation is expanding with project spending for 2012 forecasted at approximately $1.55 billion with future projected spending of approximately $2 - 2.5 billion each year for the next several years.
The Camp Accommodations Coordinator will implement the camp management procedures on site and coordinate the use of the facilities by several separate entities. During construction manpower peaks you may be required in the coordination of offsite accommodations provided by others.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Coordinate the compliance of contract documents for the operation of the camp and catering
• Ensure the Catering Contractor is providing the services required, such as the correct menu, the service levels and portions of food, the cleaning of the facility, the correct times of operation
• Attend weekly coordination meetings between the general contractors and the catering contractor to forecast project requirements
• Meet with contractors on site to provide assurance that the camp and catering contractors are meeting their obligations
• Attend and chair invoice dispute resolution meetings with camp residents’ contractors and the catering contractor and camp suspension appeals meetings
• Identify problem areas and recommend the corrective action
• Allocate resources as required to provide best possible results at site facilities
• Liaise between all parties using the site facilities
• Coordinate and enforce the guidelines for monitoring the utilization of the camp and catering services
• Organize the Camp’s reservation and occupancy reports with the Bussing and Flight Coordinators to provide a system that results in a happy worker away from home
• Provide the Operations and Project Services team with detailed progress and utilization reports
• Maintain the attitude and ensure the camps always remain “A home away from home”
• Take ownership of the reservation process
• Actively participate and present ideas and recommendations for improvement and development
• Typically 5+ years of related experience with post-secondary education
• Familiarity with and understanding of:
• Housing, construction camps, facilities, hotels, restaurant or catering
• Managing a large housing facility including recreational facilities
• Quality Assurance and Quality Control
• MS Office Applications
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To see related Business and Administration roles at CNRL, visit: www.cnrl-careers.com/jobs/Business-and-Administration
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.