MAKE YOUR MARK WHILE YOU GROW YOUR CAREER
At Canadian Natural we believe our employees are the key to unlocking asset potential. As one of the largest independent crude oil and natural gas producers in the world, our balanced asset mix creates opportunity for people who want to be part of a challenging and competitive industry. Join our team as we create value through innovation.
Thermal In Situ Oil Sands
Canadian Natural’s oil sands assets offer the professional with proven expertise an unparalleled opportunity to enhance those skills in a wide variety of projects throughout the Athabasca and Cold Lake Oil Sands areas. Your initiative as a self-starter will be maximized inside our defined growth plan strategy by utilizing leading edge CSS and SAGD technologies on long term projects to capture the value in our vast portfolio of assets. Your innovation is welcomed at Canadian Natural.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES – BENEFITS!
Visit www.cnrl-careers.com to learn more about our Total Rewards Package and much more!
The Lead - Warehouse Operations will be the key interface between the warehouse operations and maintenance teams and will align priorities by managing the department objectives into strategic priorities. The Lead - Warehouse Operations will be innovative and creative in managing the inventory and increasing the overall productivity across three warehouses: Wolf Lake, Primrose and Kirby.
Utilize your technical and leadership skills to supervise and support an operations team.
• Mentor and manage your team to facilitate their professional development
• Manage shift scheduling to ensure production is optimized at all times
• Lead and promote safety culture and safe operations
• Manage team workload and practices/processes to optimize effectiveness and efficiency
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Utilize warehouse management expertise to establish a strategy for continuous improvement in warehouse and inventory management
• Oversee inventory management of our warehouse locations: Wolf Lake, Primrose and Kirby
• Liaise with external customers
• Determine monthly performance objectives
• Work with staff to develop projects and demonstrate results
• Assess project risks and develop risk management objectives
• Typically 10+ years of related industry experience in warehouse, manufacturing operations, distribution and/or equivalent experience with a university or technical degree
• Familiarity with and understanding of:
o ERP software such as SAP, Oracle
o Advanced level of Microsoft Excel
o Customer service experience
o Distribution in a warehouse environment
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To see related Operations roles at CNRL, visit: www.cnrl-careers.com/jobs/Operations
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.