PRN Position Available
Department: Intensive Care Unit
Title: Registered Nurse - NIGHTS
- High school diploma or GED required. Current Texas Registered Nurse Licensure required.
- Current BLS for healthcare professionals required at time of hire.
- New graduates must have ACLS and PALS within 1 year.
- Experienced RNs must have ACLS and PALS within 6 months of hire.
- Successful completion of American Heart Association ECG course required within 6 months of hire. Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- One to two years experience preferred.
- Provides direct and indirect patient care in the critical care setting that meets the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care for all age groups.
- Performs general nursing duties in all departments with appropriate supervision.
Supervised by: ICU Director
Location: Uvalde Memorial Hospital, Uvalde, TX