Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, Touchstone Communities™ provides health care services including skilled nursing, rehabilitation, Alzheimer’s care and assisted living for the elderly. It is our firm belief that we are here to glorify God and honor Him through our thoughts and actions as we serve the elders placed in our care. Touchstone Communities™ independently owns communities in Texas and, Arizona. We also proudly manage four Texas State Veterans Homes.
We are looking for a superb Physical Therapist for one of our Veterans Homes, William R. Courtney Texas State Veterans Home located in Temple, TX. Temple offers a delightful atmosphere in the heart of Central Texas. Known as the “Wildflower Capital of Texas,” temple is not just another pretty face, but has a great healthcare community as well. Temple is known for its strength as a regional medical center and is host to two major campuses for the Texas A & M Health Science Center College of Medicine. The Touchstone facility located here is proud to provide care for those who selflessly and gallantly devoted their lives to serving our country in the military.
This position must provide and supervise rehabilitation services within the scope of practice of physical therapy and necessary for the diagnosis and treatment of impairments, functional limitations, disabilities or changes in physical function and health status.
Our mission is to deliver compassionate care through innovative approaches, while creating family partnerships, one generation at a time.
Are you the right person to help us accomplish that mission?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Physical Therapy or equivalent
- Current state license to practice Physical Therapy
- Proficient oral and written language skills
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Basic computer skills and the ability to learn multiple automated computer applications
- Touchstone University for professional growth and development
- Educational Assistance Program for Continuing Education needs and Licensure requirements
- Touchstone Chaplains program available for the pastoral needs of residents and team members