To support our continued growth and provide excellence in customer service and satisfaction, we are looking for a high energy, results focused individual for the following role:
Position: Junior Business Analyst
Location: Oshawa Branch
Reports to: Tracey Dillon – Manager, Call Handling
Date of Posting: August 28, 2014
Expiry Date: September 11, 2014
Send Application to: Alex O’Brien, HR Specialist
Primary Mission: As a Junior Business Analyst, you will work with various stakeholders to assist Workforce Management as needed.
- Create all data structures and analytics in the department (Oracle, Business Objects, etc)
- Provide management support from all aspects of the Accounts Receivables department
- Deliver accurate and timely daily, weekly, and monthly reports as required
- Maintain and improve existing databases and reports
- Provide support to Dialer List Management to Accounts Receivable
- Provide back up support as needed
- Special projects as assigned.
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma
- Knowledge and experience with Business Analysis concepts
- Experienced working with computer applications, including: MS Excel, Access, SQL and VBA experience an asset.
- 2-3 years of related business experience.
- Strong business/financial background.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to interpret and explain data.
- Detail oriented and results focused.
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check to be completed for potential candidates. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
Please email your resume to Alex O’Brien, HR Specialist (email@example.com) before the deadline above.