RELIANCE HOME COMFORT is seeking a: Full-Time Service Technician
Reliance Comfort Limited Partnership offers essential home services to customers across Canada, specializing in the HVAC business (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) which includes retail sale, rental, service, maintenance, and financing. Reliance is a $450 million business today having doubled in size over the last 5 years. The Reliance portfolio consists of 1.24 million residential water heaters in Ontario and is Canada’s largest portfolio of rental water heaters.
What has remained core to the business in our fast growing company is the continual development of strong customer relationships and loyalty, and investment in employees and systems necessary to cost-effectively and efficiently manage the business.
Past performance and future plans demonstrate that the business is doing the right things to build revenue, offering consumers products and services they want and value. The organization is well positioned to out-perform others in a competitive marketplace.
More information about Reliance can be found on the company’s website at http://www.reliancehomecomfort.com
Position: Service Technician
Role Focus: You will be responsible for creating a positive relationship with customers as you professionally service, install and promote Reliance Products and Services for their homes.
- Ability to promote, educate, and communicate effectively to customers various HVAC options
- Perform all maintenance, service and installations in accordance with manufacturer specifications
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements
- Represent Reliance in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call
- You are a proud ambassador for our company
- Maintain, repair, perform diagnostics, on operation of existing residential equipment
- Perform general and specific equipment inspections
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance
- Explain the value of Reliance products, services and programs on every call
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations
SKILLS, ABILITIES and EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a Gas Fitter B Class
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- 2+ years of experience in this area