Reliance Limited Partnership offers essential home services to customers across Canada keeping homeowners warm in the winter, cool in the summer and with an endless supply of hot water.
Reliance is a $450 million business today having doubled in size over the last 5 years. The Reliance portfolio consists of over 1.2 million residential water heaters in Ontario and is Canada’s largest portfolio of rental water heaters. It is also one of Canada’s largest heating and cooling companies. What has remained core to the business in our fast growing company is the continual development of strong customer relationships and loyalty, and investment in team members and systems necessary to cost-effectively and efficiently manage the business.
Past performance and future plans demonstrate that the business is doing the right things in its quest to become the destination of choice in its vertical by offering consumers products and services they want and value. The organization is well positioned to continue to out-perform others in a competitive marketplace.
The CIS Management Team is responsible for the continued development and maintenance of the CRM (Overlay) solution that is utilized by all customer facing and admin groups. As a part of this team you will lead project phase deliverables and ongoing reviews of existing and new functionality within the system, its associated processes and make recommendations for improvements.
- Project management – define and execute deliverables
- Partner with the business/user group representatives to understand the business processes and underlying informational and/or process automation needs and then to translate these needs into formal requirements, designs and specifications
- Document the resulting analysis in an appropriate format including process flows, business rules, workflow descriptions and data definitions
- Develop test strategies, test plans and test cases in order to confirm that test requirements have been met for new and existing functionality and process
- Support the creation of cost benefit analyses of the various options and production of comprehensive business cases to outline recommended systems and implementation plans
- Define/recommend all system based rules – manage those rules with the system
- Process control – ensure adherence to process across all users
- Audit usage of application to ensure data and defined rules continue to meet the needs of the business units
- Administration of application configuration
- Support business units on any system related questions
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
Ideal candidates possess the following educational background and skill set:
- Business management degree or equivalent experience, with a focus on the application and use of information technology to meet business needs
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience in business analysis and project management
- Knowledge of designing queries and creating reports
- Excellent leadership, training and motivation skills
- Experience with customer/billing data management would be an asset
- Knowledge of, and demonstrated experience with, business analysis disciplines and processes, including requirements documentation and data, business and process modeling
- Experience with best practices in product and system development
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, with demonstrated expertise in interacting effectively with many levels of project stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience leading workshops, assembling and conducting formal presentations, and facilitating consensus building and problem solving
- Proven ability to re-design and implement new procedures, processes and strategies
- Ability to focus on the strategic while meeting the business needs today
- Analytical thinker, flexible, resilient and resourceful with a keen attention to detail
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM knowledge would be an asset
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check be completed for potential candidates. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.