Reliance Comfort Limited Partnership offers essential home services to customers across Canada, specializing in the HVAC business (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) which includes retail sale, rental, service, maintenance, and financing.
Reliance is a $500 million business today having doubled in size over the last 5 years. The Reliance portfolio consists of 1.24 million residential water heaters in Ontario and is Canada’s largest portfolio of rental water heaters.
What has remained core to the business in our fast growing company is the continual development of strong customer relationships and loyalty, and investment in employees and systems necessary to cost-effectively and efficiently manage the business.
Past performance and future plans demonstrate that the business is doing the right things to build revenue, offering consumers products and services they want and value. The organization is well positioned to out-perform others in a competitive marketplace.
More information about Reliance can be found on the company’s website at http://www.reliancehomecomfort.com
To support our continued growth and provide excellence in customer service and satisfaction, we are looking for a high energy, results focused individual for the following role:
Position: SharePoint Content Specialist
Location: Toronto (Lansing Square)
Reports to: Manager of Online Experience & Design
Reporting to the Manager of Online Experience & Design and working closely with the Marketing team, this role is responsible for managing content implementation and day-to-day publishing of content to reliancehomecomfort.com sites.
This requires interaction with internal clients to understand their content and needs and advising on the templates, layouts, and functionality in the site that can support their requirements.
Content management and publishing
- Receive and review regular and ad hoc content publishing requests
- Provide an initial check of content for compliance
- Ensure requests are acted upon and delivered within agreed SLAs
- Upload site resources and create web pages accordingly
- Enforcement of brand guidelines and application of meta data and on-page SEO
Web site maintenance
- Address site issues and inconsistencies
- Ensure site search and navigation remains functional and representative of content within the site
- Ensure all pages are accurate, function properly
- Conduct usability testing before each publishing release
- Design custom SharePoint webparts, lists and UI
- Develop product catalogue and navigation menus utilizing SharePoint lists
- Develop responsive page templates
- Cross platform, browser and device development and testing
Skills, Abilities & Experience
- University or college degree in IT or related discipline
- Solid experience developing and maintaining content using SharePoint content management system (must have)
- Experience with other content management systems such as WordPress and others
- Awareness of web accessibility WCAG 2.0, usability and SEO
- Experience with marketing automation and email campaign management (nice to have)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- A professional and organized approach to work and a strong team player
- Ability to use their own initiative and prioritize workloads effectively
- Capable of working to tight deadlines
Please note, this position requires a Criminal Background Check be completed for potential candidates. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.