Reliance Comfort Limited Partnership offers essential home services to customers across Canada, specializing in the HVAC business (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) which includes retail sale, rental, service, maintenance, and financing.
Reliance is a $500 million business today having doubled in size over the last 5 years. The Reliance portfolio consists of 1.24 million residential water heaters in Ontario and is Canada’s largest portfolio of rental water heaters.
What has remained core to the business in our fast growing company is the continual development of strong customer relationships and loyalty, and investment in employees and systems necessary to cost-effectively and efficiently manage the business.
Past performance and future plans demonstrate that the business is doing the right things to build revenue, offering consumers products and services they want and value. The organization is well positioned to out-perform others in a competitive marketplace.
More information about Reliance can be found on the company’s website at http://www.reliancehomecomfort.com
Are you the type of person who takes satisfaction in doing a job right the first time? Do you find yourself doing extra for the customer, not because someone told you to, but because you like to? To help drive our continued growth, we are looking to add a high energy, results-focused Senior HVAC Installer to our group of industry leading specialists.
Position: Senior HVAC Installer
Location: Kingston, ON
Compensation: As per Collective Agreement
Role Focus: You will be responsible for creating a positive relationship with customers as you professionally install equipment in their homes.
- Represent Reliance in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call; you are a proud ambassador for our company.
- Appliance installation, maintenance and repairs for residential customers in accordance with manufacturer specifications and local codes.
- General and other inspections of all types of appliances for residential users.
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
- Explain the value of Reliance’s products, services and programs on every call.
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations.
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor or designate.
Qualifications, Abilities & Experience: The qualifications required for this position should be considered before any application is submitted.
- Must meet Company requirements with respect to general qualifications.
- Completed a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Must have a Gas Technician II license.
- Received certificate of qualification (C of Q) as an Air Conditioning Mechanic (Ontario – 313d).
- Must have valid Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) card.
- Must have at least a Class G Driver’s License.
- Be willing and able to work rotating shifts and standby duties as required.
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position, i.e. occasional lifting of 25 kg up to shoulder height, frequent bending, occasional squatting/kneeling, working inside and outside in all types of weather within environments that can be dusty and/or slippery.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal communications.
- Must have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Must have outstanding customer service skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to understand/learn new technologies (i.e. Electronics/electricity).
- Very punctual and dependable.
- Must be willing to wear Company provided uniform.
- Maintain company vehicle to neat clean and safe standard.
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates. These checks must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.