RELIANCE HOME COMFORT is currently seeking a Residential Sales Professional for:
This is a professional sales persons dream job; an opportunity to earn a great income selling home comfort products within the residential market segment, a great product/service to offer, an abundance of potential clients to present to, support from our first class sales managers and everything you’ll need to complete the sale – training, coaching, marketing, advertising and technical support!
- A generous compensation plan – successful professionals can earn 80K+
- A comprehensive benefits package and pension plan
- On-going professional development training and advancement opportunities
We are seeking individuals who:
- New grads welcomed! We are looking for your 'go getter' personality and positive attitude
- Ideally possesses a minimum of 2 years experience and a proven track record of successful sales experience ideally within the business to consumer market in residential sales
- Are proactive in generating sales and new business
- Possess an assertive “hunter” orientation and are able to prospect and self-generate sales leads
- Have excellent customer service and follow-up skills
- Self-motivated, results-driven and highly organized
- Possess a positive and professional presence, exceptional verbal/written communication skills
- Are able to work a flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends
- Are team players and can work well independently as well as part of a team
- HVAC and Water Heater knowledge is definitely an asset
About the Company:
Reliance Comfort Limited Partnership offers essential home services to customers across Canada, specializing in two main product lines: the HVAC business (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) which includes retail sale, rental, service, maintenance, and financing; and the Security business which includes sales, installation, rental, service, and monitoring.
Reliance is a $450 million business today having doubled in size over the last 5 years. The Reliance portfolio consists of 1.3 million residential water heaters in Ontario and is Canada’s second largest portfolio of rental water heaters. The Security and Monitoring business is the second largest of its kind in Canada with over 325,000 subscribers.
What has remained core to the business in our fast growing company is the continual development of strong customer relationships and loyalty, and investment in employees and systems necessary to cost-effectively and efficiently manage the business.
Past performance and future plans demonstrate that the business is doing the right things to build revenue, offering consumers products and services they want and value. The organization is well positioned to out-perform others in a competitive marketplace.
Please note, this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates. These checks must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.