CA Siteminder Engineer
|Location:||New York, New York|
|# of Openings:||1|
CA Siteminder Engineer
Mycroft is an IT Services Organization and the leader with providing Information Security, Identity Management and Application Security, and Security Compliance & Risk-Based Solutions. We offer a Full Lifecycle of services associated to the strategy, business process, design, development, implementation, support and management of identity management and security solutions.
Our consultants identify and evaluate business needs for security gaps and will help to create security project plans. They also anticipate security requirements and identify sound security controls for applications, systems, processes and organizations. Our consultants can easily work with non-security teams to integrate security controls on projects. We are currently searching for consultants for our Security Technology practice who are familiar with multiple Identity & Access Management products, including Oracle, CA, Sun, Tivoli, SiteMinder and others.
Technical experience should include design and developing provisioning flows and adapters for assets, developing Role Based Access Control (RBAC) entitlements to web applications, implementing role resolution, role mining and role administration user interfaces. Experience in project management and presentation development required, as well as knowledge in security information analysis and understanding of security technologies.
· Design and implement enterprise-wide access management and single sign-on infrastructure built on CA SiteMinder, including Proxy and Federation components.
· Work closely with application teams to design and implement coarse- andfine-granted access control on a Java portal platform.
· Administer and support production SiteMinder infrastructure components including policy servers, proxies, databases, and directories.
· Design and deploy federations with both internal systems and external organizations, providing assistance to partner IT staff where necessary.
· Establish and document standards for authentication, authorization, federation, and web services security as related to the SiteMinder environment.
· Write custom code where necessary to integrate a particular application with SiteMinder.
· Work closely with Identity Management team to ensure proper provisioning of SiteMinder users.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS REQUIRED: ·
· Bachelor's degree (Master’s degree preferred) from an accredited college or university in a technology related field and/or 10+ years of experience of implementing security in a large scale system integration projects through the entire software development life cycle from concept to post implementation support (CA education/special education experience is a plus).
· Must have extensive hands-on SiteMinder experience, particularly in a portal environment.
· Must have extensive J2EE development experience.
· Knowledge and experience in developing and implementing Federated Identity Management solutions.
· Federated identity and Web Services security concepts such as SAML, Shibboleth, Liberty ID-FF and ID-WSF, WS-Federation and WS-Security.
· Experience in competing Identity Management products is a plus. Single Sign-On architecture experience with other products such as Oracle Access Manager, Sun Access Manager (OpenSSO) and IBM Tivoli Access Manager is a plus.
· Expertise with Web Sphere products (particularly WAS) and Tivoli products
· (ITIM, ITAM, TFIM) is a plus.
· Experience implementing message flows utilizing MQ and/or HTTP transports.
· Knowledge of SOA-based security is a plus.
· Knowledge and experience in WS standards including WS-Security.
· Experience implementing messages (XML, XSD, XSL, and XSLT) and WebServices (WSDL, SOAP, and UDDI).
· Expertise in various security fields including access control, authorization, identification and authentication, public key infrastructure, network, and enterprise security architecture is required.
· Experience developing complex multi-dimensional enterprise architectures and ability to understand and design solutions that consider integration of heterogeneous environments and systems is essential.
· Demonstrate experience applying security risk assessment methodology to system development, including threat model development, vulnerability assessments, and security risk analysis.
· Experience with detailed requirements gathering and documentation, writing approach documents, whitepapers, and design documents.
Mycroft offers competitive compensation and robust benefits package that includes:
· Insurance including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short/Long Term Disability
· Paid Vacations & Holidays
· Flexible Benefit Spending Plan
· Competitive Wages
· 401K with Matching
· Growth & Training Opportunities
Mycroft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. M/F/D/V.
Keywords: IDM, IAM, IDAM, Identity Management, Access Management, Siteminder, Site Minder, CA Siteminder , CA Technologies, Computer Technologies, CA-IDM, CA Identity Manager, RCM, Role Compliance Manager, ELM, Event Log Manager, OIM, OAM, OID, OIA,OVD, OIF, Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Internet Directory, Oracle Identity Analytics, Oracle Virtual Directory, RBAC, Entitlements, SSO, SOA, J2EE, Java, XML, Federation, Role Manager, Oblix, Tivoli, TIM, TAM, OOB, Oracle CoreID, Novell IDM, Active Directory, Sun One . LDAP, Sun Role Manager, Provisioning, SAML, CISSP, CISA, PMP, Adapters, Sailpoint, Aveksa, Implement, Identity Federation, Directory Integration, Single Sign On, Application Security, stack, Axiomatics, etc.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results