Senior P&R Product Specialist - 1239
|Work Location:||IN - Noida|
|Posting Title:||Senior P&R Product Specialist - 1239|
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Senior P&R Product Specialist - 1239
Job Location: India - Noida
Job Category: Technical and Product Marketing
Mentor Graphics is a technology leader in Electronic Design Automation, providing software and hardware design solutions that help engineers around the world innovate. Each year, our customers push the boundaries to deliver new technologies to the world. Speed, power, and flexibility are requirements. Along the way, Mentor Graphics helps them see what is possible. They trust us with their technologies. We trust you to make them better.
The Senior P&R Product Specialist plays a critical role in the success of Mentor’s customers as they design high end ICs which push the limits of complexity, time to market and silicon processes. This person will work with customers to solve complex technical challenges in the area of high frequency designs, deep sub-micron technology, low power, and signal integrity. You will have the opportunity to work with various customers, different design styles, different application domains and different complexity and process geometry nodes. The job duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintaining a deep knowledge of P&R technology, to assist efficiently with further deployment of the technology
- Being recognized as a go-to-person for Mentor’s P&R products
- Playing a critical role in driving business in the relevant accounts
- Supporting key sales and marketing opportunities with presentations, marketing materials and assistance with technical benchmarks and evaluations
- Gathering customer requirements to provide a clear view to the division to help shape product development
- Facilitating efficient and clear communication between the various stakeholders
- 8-10years of industry experience including 5+ years EDA or physical IC design experience
- Requires a strong understanding of physical design tools and flows. Must be technical expert with hands-on experience with place & route, physical synthesis, static timing analysis and signoff tools
- Must have been involved in customer design implementation projects on advanced technologies : 65nm and below
- Exposure to high performance ARM core implementation and reference flow methodology development is desired
- Requires prior working experience with one/more of the following tools: Mentor (Pinnacle, Olympus-SoC), Synopsys (IC Compiler, Physical Compiler, PrimeTime, Star-RCXT), Cadence (SoC Encounter, NanoRoute, CeltIC), and Magma (BlastFusion, Talus)
- Prior experience in managing technical projects/customer support/benchmarks is a big plus
- Is able to work on-site at customer premises, has good customer interfacing skills, and able to work with a broad array of individuals in a cross-functional team.
- Customer sensitivity, the ability to multiplex many issues and the desire to assist customers exploit new technologies are essential for success in the position
- Requires good problem-solving, inter-personal, oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to travel for short-medium terms to worldwide locations
Are you a returning user to our new Careers website? If so, enter your login information and click 'Add to My Jobs'. If you have not applied for a position through this new Careers website click on 'Apply for this Position'.
|Back to Search Results
The fact that every employee at Mentor has their own story to tell is important in defining who we are. Ours is a culture completely devoted to respecting this diversity and dedicated to using our employees' unique talents to their full potential.
We're results-oriented. Because this is a fast-paced industry, we challenge our employees to set goals, accept responsibility and solve problems. And we reward people for taking on these challenges.
We're also human. MGC maintains a close-knit, roll-up-your-sleeves atmosphere, with programs that encourage our employees to keep learning, take care of themselves and their families, enjoy a bit of the good life, and be actively involved in the communities where we live and work.