EADSIM Modeler, Mid-Level
Leonie, an international, woman-owned, leading provider of execution management specialists, performance measurement experts and analysts to US Government organizations is seeking a qualified EADSIM Modeler, Mid-Level.
- Provide mission-level air defense and theater missile defense analyses using Extended Air Defense Simulation (EADSIM)
- Provide analytical and operational support to the client mission in support of focused reviews of defense capabilities and requirements
- Support operation of models, including but not be limited to the setting up of models, creation of scenarios and Concepts of Operations (CONOPS), data extraction, data manipulation, and interpretation of model results
- Maintain and update the data, and models input data files contained in the Government’s systems and used in support of the customer modeling and analytic efforts for the JICM/ STORM/ EADSIM/ NSS models
- Using the data, model input data files, and associated software, perform analysis and decision support, consisting of generating special displays, charts, graphics, data pulls, comparisons, and other analyses
- Perform archiving of study data and retrieve data from previous studies included in the archives
Key Required Skills:
- 3 - 5 years' experience in the use of the EADSIM model to support studies for the development of operational insights for DoD senior leadership
- Ability to lead uses of the model as described for the senior-level modeler for routine studies or assist a senior-level modeler in the use of the model for unusual or unique studies
- Having the required training and applicable experience and expertise, and a clear understanding to perform mission-level air defense and theater missile defense analyses using Extended Air Defense Simulation (EADSIM)
- Ability to process model outputs, and running the models as necessary, and to produce baseline results that achieve study objectives
- Familiarity with development and use of models: Government Off the Shelf (GOTS) and Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS).
- Bachelors of Science (BS) Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) discipline preferred
Leonie offers you the opportunity to join an innovative, well respected organization and collaborate with industry experts and exceptional individuals. We provide a competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online via our website at http://www.leoniegroup.com/careers . Please provide a cover letter outlining your experience and salary expectations as you create your Leonie profile.
Leonie is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V