NSS Modeler, Entry-Level
Leonie, an international, woman-owned, leading provider of execution management specialists, performance measurement experts and analysts to US Government organizations is seeking a qualified NSS Modeler, Entry-level.
- Provide Maritime mission-level analyses using the Navy’s Naval Simulation System (NSS) model
- Provide analytical and operational support to the customer mission in support of focused reviews of defense capabilities and requirements
- Support operation of models, including but not be limited to the setting up of models, creation of scenarios and Concepts of Operations (CONOPS), data extraction, data manipulation, and interpretation of model results
- Maintain and update the data, and models input data files contained in the Government’s systems and used in support of the modeling and analytic efforts for the JICM/ STORM/ EADSIM/ NSS models
- Using the data, model input data files, and associated software, perform analysis and decision support, consisting of generating special displays, charts, graphics, data pulls, comparisons, and other analyses
- Perform archiving of study data and retrieve data from previous studies included in the archives
Key Required Skills:
- 1-3 years of experience in the Navy’s Naval Simulation System (NSS) model
- Demonstrated academic or other proficiency for model use
- Ability to utilize the model under the direct supervision of a higher level modeler
- Having the required training and applicable experience and expertise, and a clear understanding to perform Maritime mission-level analyses using the Navy’s Naval Simulation System (NSS) model
- Ability to process model outputs, and running the models as necessary, and to produce baseline results that achieve study objectives
- Familiarity with use of models: Government Off the Shelf (GOTS) and Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS)
- BS in Operations Research is highly desired
Leonie offers you the opportunity to join an innovative, well respected organization and collaborate with industry experts and exceptional individuals. We provide a competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online via our website at http://www.leoniegroup.com/careers . Please provide a cover letter outlining your experience and salary expectations as you create your Leonie profile.
Leonie is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V