|Requisition Code:||2011 Dec|
The following ‘non-specific’ job description provides general requirements for ISR Group employment consideration
General Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Application
Company: ISR Group, Inc. Location: Savannah, TN
Industries: Aerospace and Defense Job Type: Employee, Full Time
Years of Experience: 2 to 5 Years Education Level: Professional Certification
Position Title: None – General requirements only
All applicants will need to meet the following Requirements
• Must hold or be able to obtain a Department of Defense Secret Security Clearance
• Must have prior military experience or deployment experience to a foreign theatre of operations
• Must have or be able to obtain a United States passport
• For operators - Must have 400 flight hours PIC on Fixed Wing/ Rotor Wing; or UAV operator experience
• For operators - Must have or be able to obtain a Class two flight physical
• For maintainers - Must have a mechanic/avionic experience on fixed wing, rotary wing, or UAV platforms
• For maintainers - Must have an A&P license or military equivalent preferred but not require (some positions)
• For Logistics - Must have, or be able to obtain, current AMMO-62 certification
• For Logistics - Must have a minimum of 3 years in the Logistics field
· Must pass a Pre-employment Drug Screening
· Must pass a nationwide Background Check
· Must pass all other pre-employment physical examinations
Able to effectively communicate, orally and written, with employees, members of supervision, and other, as required in their duties.
Ability to solve problems or issues with little or no assistance. Ability to react immediately to problems or issues so there is little impact on the mission or task.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and taste or smell.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to high, precarious places and outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
ISR Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and Drug Free Workforce Employer
ISR Group encourages W/M/V/D to apply
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results