Are you a room attendant or room checker with 12 months or more experience, looking for that next step in your career? Or are you a supervisor looking for a challenge and a fresh and exciting environment? Hamilton Island offers an exciting opportunity as a Housekeeping Supervisor to develop your existing skills, working as part of our housekeeping team within our fantastic Reef View resort.
About the Role:
- Lead and train a team of up to 15 service attendants
- Inspect guest rooms and suites, and resort public areas to ensure all are cleaned to our high standard
- Ensure efficient use of linen and conduct regular stocktakes
- Liaise with Front Office and Maintenance on status of all rooms and any special guest requirements
- Assist with the training, leading and rostering of housekeeping teams
- Assist with cleaning of rooms and public areas when required
- Previous housekeeping supervisory experience in a high volume property
- An excellent eye for detail
- A positive attitude and a commitment to providing exceptional service and leadership
- Willing to commit a minimum of 18 months to this role
- An open QLD driver's licence
About Hamilton Island:
- Close knit social environment - forget long commutes and traffic!
- Subsidised accommodation paid out of pre-tax earnings
- Cross-training opportunities - accelerate your career!
- Discounted gym facilities, and free after work social sports
- Staff bar and cafe, with extended opening hours
- Staff discount on a range of water sports, activities and all of the island’s restaurants