Chef de Partie Required - qualia, Hamilton Island
- HM Awards 2013, Best Resort; Best Hotel Restaurant, Long Pavilion
- Australian Gourmet Traveller 2013 Travel Awards – Best Australian Resort
- Condé Nast Traveller Readers' Choice Awards - Best Resort in the World
- HM Awards 2012 - Best Hotel Chef, Alastair Waddell
- Host to culinary events such as The Great Barrier Feast featuring world-renowned chefs
- The Long Pavilion, signature award-winning fine dining restaurant
- Pebble Beach, bistro dining by the waterside
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, 24 hour in-pavilion dining
About the Role
- Prepare and serve fine Modern Australian cuisine
- Achieve consistent high standards of food quality and production
- Train, delegate and supervise team members
- Report to the Head Chef
- Work on a 7 day rotating roster
- Minimum 4 years of post-apprenticeship experience in fine a la carte restaurants (hat and Michelin star preferred)
- Demonstrated experience managing busy kitchens and leading teams
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Reliable and flexible attitude
- Not afraid of long hours and hard work required to achieve standards of excellence
Why Work with Hamilton?
- Largest inhabited island located on the edge of the Great Barrier Reef
- Award-winning venues
- Opportunity to progress quickly in your professional career. Work your way up the ladder on Hamilton Island
- Attractive base salary and subsidized staff accommodation
- Employee discounts on a wide array of restaurants, transport and island activities!
- Make great friends, walk to work and swim on your breaks!
Ready to continue your professional career the beautiful Whitsunday Islands?