Pastry Chef de Partie Required - qualia, Hamilton Island
About the Role
- Prepare and serve fine Modern Australian desserts
- Achieve consistent high standards of food quality and production
- Work on a 7 day rotating roster
- staff training, ordering, stocktake
- Minimum 3 years of post-post apprenticeship experience in pastry
- Fine dining a la carte restaurant essential
- Michelin star or hat experience preferred
- Previous experience in plating desserts and functions
- Demonstrated experience managing busy kitchens and leading teams
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Reliable and flexible attitude
- Not afraid of long hours and hard work required to achieve standards of excellence
About Hamilton island
- Largest inhabited island located on the edge of the Great Barrier Reef
- Award-winning venues
- Opportunity to progress quickly in your professional career. Work your way up the ladder on Hamilton Island
- Attractive base salary and subsidized staff accommodation
- Employee discounts on a wide array of restaurants, transport and island activities!
- Make great friends, walk to work and swim on your breaks!
Ready to continue your professional career the beautiful Whitsunday Islands?