Chef de Partie Required - Hamilton Island Golf Club
Hamilton Island Golf Club is now seeking a motivated and professional Chef de Partie.
About The Role
- Located on Dent Island, 5 min ferry ride from Hamilton Island
- Full time permanent position; daytime only with occasional evening functions
- Salaried position based on 40 hour work week; however from time to time you will be required to work in excess of these hours within reason when the island is busy
- A la carte lunches and dinner functions; refreshment buggy service
- Upmarket Modern Australian cuisine
- Directly reports to the Sous Chef and Dent Island Operations Manager
- Work in a team of 2 with the Sous Chef to prepare and serve lunch service
- Maintain Hamilton Island’s consistent standards of excellence
- Live on island position
- Must have successfully completed Certificate 3 in Hospitality (Commercial Cookery)
- Minimum 3 years of post-apprenticeship experience in fine dining a la carte restaurants/hotels
- Demonstrated experience working in different sections and in functions
- Reliable and flexible attitude
- Ability to work independently under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Why Work With Hamilton Island?
- Largest inhabited island located on the edge of the Great Barrier Reef in the Whitsundays
- Award-winning international holiday destination
- Close-knit social environment and work culture.
- Walk to work – forget city traffic and stress! Enjoy the outdoors and idyllic environment.
- Opportunity to progress quickly in your professional career. Work your way up the ladder on Hamilton Island!
- Subsidised staff accommodation paid out of pre-tax earnings
- Employee discounts on a wide array of restaurants, transport and island activities!
Ready to continue your professional career in paradise? Apply Today!