On Call Nail Technician
|Location:||Fontainebleau Miami Beach|
General Summary of Duties:
Responsible to perform creative nail and waxing services to guests to ensure profitability, quality standards and services, and guest satisfaction.
Typical Physical/Mental Demands:
Requires mobility. Prolonged walking and standing. Remain in stationary position for 60 minutes throughoutwork shift. Horizontally and vertically move items weighing up to 20 pounds up to six feet above ground. Normal vision and hearing range. Normal sense of smell, taste, touch, and sound.
Typical Working Conditions:
Work in spa areas. Use and exposure to chemicals, fumes, and odors. Ability to tolerate varying conditions of noise level, temperature, illumination, and air quality. Position is subject to long hours and varied schedules of work in a high-demand and high-energy environment.
Examples of Duties (includes but is not limited to the following):
1. Perform treatments to designed standards on a timely basis and provide superior guest services.
2. Resolve guest complaints to ensure guest satisfaction.
3. Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned work areas.
4. Set up and organize workstation with designated supplies, forms, and resource materials.
5. Register nail appointment guests.
6. Maintain towel, linen, and nail supplies.
7. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Performance Requirements (knowledge, skills and abilities):
Ability to perform basic math skills. Ability to read, write, and understand English. Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information. Ability to communicate effectively and establish and maintain effective working relationships with guest, management, and staff. Knowledge, understanding, and compliance of policies and procedures, job descriptions, daily memorandums, chemical labels, and other instructions.
High school education or equivalent. Technical school certification required.
Minimum of two years nail treatment experience in a spa or resort environment preferred.
Current Certification from State Board of Cosmetology
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results