Senior Product Manager
|Location:||Victoria, BC, Canada|
|Job ID (Req #):||876|
|# of Openings:||1|
Job Location: Minneapolis or Victoria BC
Executive Overview: Responsibility for creating and managing Digital River’s product and solution strategy for Digital River World payments Mobile Products, including: managing all consumer & market research, business strategy & financial business plan development, pricing, technical specifications, business ownership of the agile development teams and sales education and training. This role leads the product solutions for World Payments’ mobile capabilities and is responsible for managing the category’s 3-year product roadmap, presenting frequently to the Product Council (which prioritizes all product/solution investments through the Executive Leadership Team), overseeing all solution pricing strategy, managing relevant Customer Advisory Boards (if applicable) and supporting the sales process by representing product strategy and capabilities in finalist meetings and RFPs. The role collaborates daily with technology organization (who leads the agile development teams), and leverages the services of the competitive intelligence team, product marketing team, user experience design team and analytics teams to develop world-class product strategy and market-leading solutions.
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for Digital River’s current suite of mobile offering, supporting a mobile strategy consistent of card present swipe technology, card not present application-enabled payments, card not present website payments, and emerging EMV card present technology present at point of sale. Additionally, Digital River presents ease of integration solutions to clients and developers through web-enabled portals and API solutions hosted at http://developer.beanstream.com.
Direct Reports: Sr. Business Analyst
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Experienced participating in full life-cycle development from requirements gathering to final deployment.
· Experience in writing requirements that speak to both developer and client.
· Highly motivated, have a positive attitude and energy.
· Well organized with solid analytical skills, time management and communication skills with the ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines in a demanding environment with minimal supervision.
· Ability to communicate the nature and causes of possible delays to stakeholders.
· Able to generate respect from various internal and external stakeholder groups.
· Acts with integrity and trust.
Core Competencies Required:
· Industry Expertise – knowledge of payment, mobile payment, and ecommerce offerings for card present and card not present solutions
· Written Communication – The ability to express oneself clearly in business writing.
· Building Collaborative Relationships - The ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside or outside the organization who can provide information, assistance, and support.
· Decisiveness - The ability to make difficult decisions in a timely manner.
· Creativity - Able to develop unique and novel solutions to problems; use intuition and a new way of thinking to give birth to new ideas; to present information in an attention-getting and interesting manner.
· Managing Performance – The ability to take responsibility for one's own or one's employees' performance, by setting clear goals and expectations, tracking progress against the goals, ensuring feedback, and addressing performance problems and issues promptly.
· Minimum of 5 years working within a payment or mobile technology related services industry.
· Undergraduate degree in Business or similar field or equivalent experience.
· Minimum 3 years as a Business Analyst or Systems Analyst in a customer-facing environment.
· Project management experience preferable.
· Strong documentation skills.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results