Clear Capital® is a rapidly growing, privately-held company located near Lake Tahoe in the mountain resort town of Truckee, Calif. Cultivating the highest levels of customer ethics, we serve as a trusted partner for customers across the mortgage and lending industries. We use the most progressive technologies available and human, hands-on analytics to deliver highly accurate and reliable valuation tools. This unique combination of customer ethics and progressive technology makes Clear Capital the ideal choice for people seeking a high trust and high tech work environment.
Clear Capital entered the appraisal management world for a simple reason; to make it better. Our aim is to strengthen communication within the industry while providing a positive, respectful service to the market. An Appraisal Vendor Service Representative (VSR) works with appraisers across the country to provide our customers with accurate and timely appraisal products. The primary responsibility of the Appraisal VSR is to process reports from order entry to appraiser completion while improving appraiser relations within the industry and expanding our network of appraisers. This is a part time opportunity, with variable hours not to exceed 30 hours per week.
Clear Capital offers windows into real estate, appraisal, mortgage and finance industries.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit and maintain the database for our network of Appraisal professionals
- Place appraisals with appraisers in a timely and efficient manner
- Improve appraiser relations through outstanding customer service
- Answer appraiser questions with a Clear Capital approach as well as interact with our Staff Appraisers to resolve questions
- Facilitate the completion of reports from order entry to completion
- Work with the Customer Teams to deliver high priority reports
- Interact with team members to come up with process improvements and efficiencies
Required Job Related Skills and Experience
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated problem solver who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Scheduling flexibility, shifts may vary to meet needs of growing division
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with word processors, spreadsheets, web browsers, computer programs, and Internet applications
- Professional phone acumen
- Exceptional customer service skills
At Clear Capital, we have an underlying philosophy that guides our efforts: Go wherever it leads, and do whatever it takes to help clients find their optimal solution. This philosophy guides how we create and deliver products, and how we interact with our clients, vendors and each other. We offer an exciting fast-paced work environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and competitive compensation and benefits.
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- This is a part time opportunity, with variable hours not to exceed 30 hours per week.
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer