1. Prepare for class starts by organizing student material and texts to be distributed.
2. Prepare lesson/unit plans and submit to the Academic Dean.
3. Organize and present subject matter in a meaningful way to students.
4. Develop course material and evaluation tools as needed, with approval of the Academic Dean.
5. Instruct classes as assigned.
6. Evaluate student progress.
7. Advise students at mid-term and term end with documentation.
8. Evaluate students on professionalism (appearance/dress code, attitude, cooperation)
9. Maintain student records, grades, and attendance. Post on permanent record sheets daily.
1. Master’s Degree in discipline required
2. Prior teaching experience preferred
Requires a Master’s degree in Computer Science or Master’s degree in another subject with 15 hours of graduate or undergraduate coursework in Computer Science