To educate, advise and support students in the appropriate procedures to ensure the completion of all applicable grant, loan and scholarship applications. To provide assistance to all applicants in the understanding and interpretation of applicable Federal, State and institutional requirements while maintaining a high level of customer service.
1. Advise prospective students of all tuition finding sources available to students attending Concorde Career Institute and provide each prospective student a tentative financial aid award letter.
2. Assist students with questions regarding the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), the Master Promissory Note for the Federal Stafford, Federal Unsubsidized and Federal PLUS loans, Federal SEOG, and Federal Perkins applications utilizing all required Federal and Concorde Career Institute forms.
3. Check NSLDS for status of prospective student loans.
4. Conduct entrance interviews and testing and exit interviews and testing as required by Title IV regulation and Concorde Career Institute.
5. Accurately and timely prepare forms and perform clerical functions as required for the utilization of the CLASS financial aid needs analysis and packaging system.
6. Perform clerical functions for the utilization of the CLASS default prevention system.
7. Utilize the CLASS software for processing, tracking, and receipt of Federal Institutional Student Aid Reports (ISIRS).
8. Prepare student promissory notes and ensure that promissory notes are properly completed and signed, with required documentation.
9. Maintain any required employment certifications with applicable state agencies.
10. Know and comply with all applicable Concorde policies/procedures per the Institute policy and procedure manual.
11. Know and comply with all applicable Federal regulations/procedures per the annual Federal Handbook.
12. Perform other duties related to student financial aid packaging efforts as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree preferred; Associate’s degree required.
• 1-2 years Title IV administration.
• Must be computer literate with entry level knowledge of Excel and Word.
• Knowledge of CAMPUS operating system is preferred.
• Must be detail oriented and be a quick learner of complex processes.