Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers (ARC) is looking to hire a Manager of Payor Relations, to be based out of our billing office in the Southwest Chicagoland Suburb of PLAINFIELD, ILLINOIS
Administrative support for the maintenance and development of all Accelerated Rehabilitation Center payor contracts.
- Organization and maintenance of contract files, including copies of fully executed contracts and current fee schedule and detailed communication log of issues and resolution.
- Notification to payors and billing center management and update of billing database when changes occur.
- Maintenance of current therapist license database
- Performance of quarterly re-credentialing with Department of Professional Regulation for any grievances filed.
- Distributes internal communication documents to field management and reimbursement manager of any appropriate contract changes.
- Analysis of the impact of contract changes and potential new contracts on the base business.
- Maintain all payer website updates
- Maintain and distribute tools to field management, Director of Revenue Cycle, and collections specialists that assist in communicating contract activity.
- Distribute customer/referral leads to sales from new agreements.
- Forward any new contract leads to appropriate corporate personnel.
- Update of billing database with new or updated data, including fee schedules, therapists and contracts.
- Minimum 5 years experience in healthcare related field of credentialing, contract management or negotiation, reimbursement or collections.
- Firm understanding of the managed care environment.
- Knowledge and experience with legal language of payor/provider managed care contracts.
- Knowledge of database management and system table maintenance.
- Experience with NextGen billing system preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very well organized, assertive and responsible.
- High School Diploma - Bachelors Degree is preferred.