– Miami Beach, FL (SoBe)
We offer a casual work environment, creative programming & design teams, along with name brand clients that can't be beat. We have an exceptional reputation in the marketplace and are well known among our competitors. Based on increasing demand for our services we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with solid a PHP skillset to join our dynamic team.
The candidate will provide high-level code reviews for a team of experienced developers as well as be responsible for creating highly-efficient and dynamic PHP code for some of the industry's most trafficked sites.
– Looking for a true PHP programmer that loves to hack code in several languages and has fun doing it.
– Design, develop, maintain and optimize secure and scalable multi-tier web applications.
– Comfortable with both object oriented and procedural programming methodologies.
– Experience building cutting-edge applications with PHP5 and MySQL5 preferable.
– Experience with C, C++, Java, Python, and other languages a plus.
– Knowledge installing, configuring and maintaining Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP packages.
– Strong knowledge of stored procedures, triggers, indexes, table normalization and database design.
– Familiarity with Zeus Web Server a big plus.
– Knowledge of AJAX development a plus.
– Comfortable hacking and compiling Linux software packages.
– Strong understanding of software development life-cycle and best practices.
– Proficiency in working and developing on Linux (any flavor – debian, redhat, ubuntu, slackware etc.
– Must be 100% comfortable with online dating and adult entertainment sites as many of our properties are heavily populated with adult/mature content.
– Onsite work only, no telecommuting, no contracting, no 3rd parties, no sales/recruiters!!!!!
– BS/MS in CS/CE or significant work experience.
– Must be able to gather requirements, design, code and test independently as well as work jointly with the team.
– 5+ years of experience managing/mentoring development teams and providing code reviews/critiques
What we offer:
A highly competitive salary (based purely on candidate overall skillset, experience, and education level), 100% benefits (medical, dental, vision, life), Flexible hours, paid vacation, relocation assistance (where needed), great work environment and cool and exciting projects. We have been in business for 10+ years and are very profitable.