Workforce Management Jobs |Current Opportunities - Workforce Insight
Workforce Insight is actively seeking talented, passionate people with a record of leadership and success in the workforce management space.
We foster a culture that supports and values excellence, with great respect for the individual skills and expertise of our people.
Our company, and our employees are rewarded based on how successful we are in helping customers achieve workforce management related business objectives. Collectively, we are committed to achieving exceptional results, and we all benefit from the rewards.
Workforce Insight selects only the top candidates with a record of success demonstrating passion and excellence. In return, we offer aggressive compensation, performance-based rewards and tremendous opportunity for growth.
Retail - Workforce Managment Consultant - Scheduling
|Location:||Remote Position - No Relocation Required|
Job Location: Remote – Work from Home/50-75% Client Travel
Reports To: Solution Architect
The Workforce Management Consultant combines retail experience with strong analytical skills and pragmatic problem solving approach while working closely with clients to implement off-the shelf and/or customized workforce management solutions. With the help of Workforce Insight teammates and clients, Workforce Management Consultants help to develop a strategic roadmap to ensure that the maximum value of our clients' workforce management investment is achieved. The Workforce Management Consultant uses knowledge of how labor affects the retail environment and meets the needs of customers while keeping budgets and shareholder value in place.
Workforce Management Consultants are constantly learning new and better ways to meet the ever-evolving issues, trends, and expectations in this complex industry. They are encouraged and rewarded for bringing innovation to our clients and our company. WFMCs are self-motivated and should actively participate in their career development, including training, improving both soft and hard skill sets, seeking certifications in the WFM arena, focusing on improving knowledge in a specific industry or niche, etc. This position operates in the complex technology environments of organizations and is responsible for the successful design, configuration, modification, development, and implementation of software applications. The Workforce Management Consultant communicates directly with our clients and the Workforce Insight project team.
The WFMC provides guidance to client organizations in the process of implementing a Workforce Management strategy. They ensure that the solutions conform to industry standards and best practices, as well as to Workforce Insight’s internal guidelines. The WFMC is also expected to perform a variety of tasks that range beyond implementation such as troubleshooting and technical consulting roles, which are in alignment to their skill set. The position requires in-depth experience with one or more Workforce Management solutions, such as Kronos, Oracle, Workbrain, Workforce Software, SAP, PeopleSoft, Timera, Datamatics, Red Prairie, Aspect, Blue Pumpkin, etc. Additional experience with HR, Payroll, Scheduling, and Analytic/Business Intelligence solutions is highly preferred.
Required Skills & Background:
• Minimum of 5 years in retail management positions
• Minimum of 3 years of retail scheduling
• Minimum of 3-5 years in enterprise, web-based, software development and implementation, specifically in the Workforce Management or Human Capital Management space
• At a minimum, candidates must have experience in two full life cycle implementations as a participating member of a project team
• Design and configure Workforce Scheduler and Workforce Forecaster
• Define configurations, workflows, identify customizations and conduct impact analysis in Kronos Workforce Force Central
• Solid understanding of business & industry processes as well as an unwavering focus on customer satisfaction
• Ability to document and develop business requirements, design specifications, test scripts(scenarios)
• Strong business analyst skill set to assess challenges, issues, constraints and develop solutions based on existing scope or make recommendations for outside scope items which provide a more efficient and productive, solution
• Understanding of in-scope and out-of-scope tasks/deliverables and the ability to proactively communicate with the assigned project manager to provide estimations, raise notable items that may impact the project’s cost, schedule, quality, etc
• Proficiency in one or more Workforce Management areas including; Time and Attendance, Scheduling, Leave, Attendance, Custom Reporting, Integration or Analytics.
• Ability to configure basic payment policies in at least one workforce management application
• Strong written and oral communication skills, specifically related to communicating with both client executives as well as project team members. Ability to develop and deliver presentations to both internal and external audiences
• Experience working in complex business environments and on high-pressure, fast-paced projects in a collaborative team setting
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills & solid understanding of project implementation methodology(s)
• Strong consulting skill set to uncover, strategize, and align client goals and objectives with a WFM solution
• Ability to display strong and commanding confidence as a WFM expert
• Excellent work ethic, displaying dependability and commitment to both WFI’s and the client’s success
Preferred Technical Expertise and Skills:
• SQL and Relational Databases
• Java, Database development and design, report writing
• Proficient with Microsoft’s environment and Microsoft Office products
• Familiar with technical concepts in a networked environment
• College/University degree or equivalent software application training
• Hold industry-recognized certification such as FPC, CPP, PHR, SPHR, PMP, CSM, MCP, and relevant Microsoft designation
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results