Workforce Management Jobs |Current Opportunities - Workforce Insight
Workforce Insight is actively seeking talented, passionate people with a record of leadership and success in the workforce management space.
We foster a culture that supports and values excellence, with great respect for the individual skills and expertise of our people.
Our company, and our employees are rewarded based on how successful we are in helping customers achieve workforce management related business objectives. Collectively, we are committed to achieving exceptional results, and we all benefit from the rewards.
Workforce Insight selects only the top candidates with a record of success demonstrating passion and excellence. In return, we offer aggressive compensation, performance-based rewards and tremendous opportunity for growth.
Retail - Workforce Management Business Consultant
||Remote Position - No Relocation Required
Job Location: Remote – Work from Home/Up to 75% Client Travel
Reports To: Principal, Retail WFM
The Workforce Management Business Consultant oversees, coordinates and participates in identifying the potential clients and the benefits that our clients can achieve through better workforce management and ensuring those objectives are met through the successful implementation of their chosen solution. The Workforce Management Business Consultant will provide industry and domain expertise to clients in the field of Workforce Management/Human Capital Management. The position requires in-depth experience with one or more Workforce Management or Human Capital Management solutions. Additional experience with HR, Payroll, Scheduling, and Analytic/Business Intelligence solutions is preferred.
• Partner with business development to identify potential clients and vendor partners
• Provide strategic oversight to the retail vertical
• Work with Managing Partners, Project Managers, and Application Specialists on Client requests and requirements for workforce management. Analyze data, implement off-the shelf and/or customized workforce management solutions and develop the working order for specific assignments
• Provide industry and domain expertise to Client in the field of Workforce Management/Human Capital Management. Continually stay abreast of ongoing industry developments by, for example, networking and reviewing published information of leading solution vendors, consulting firms, and industry trade-groups
• Support the entire vertical team as needed to insure client satisfaction and referenceability
• Lead and supervise a team of Workforce Insight consultants on complex projects
• Act as the front-line contact for Client; regularly communicate as necessary with all levels of Client organizations
• During implementation, make suggestions to Client that will improve business operations/processes
• Use best practices and proven methodologies to make certain solutions are implemented on time and on budget, while ensuring that the end result meets the business objectives of the Client
• Act as a business analyst to help Client gather business requirements through interviews and studies as well as reengineer business operations/processes
• Provide expertise to Client in the area of Change Management
• Accountable to assist in business development activities to generate incremental billable hours
Required Skills and Experience:
• Solid consulting background is strongly preferred. Minimum of 7+ years leading large and complex, enterprise, software implementations, specifically in the Workforce Management or Human Capital Management space
• Proven strength in developing personal relationships and becoming a trusted business advisor to clients
• College degree is required. Post graduate studies/advanced degree is preferred
• Rigorous planning skills and meticulous follow-through while also remaining flexible
• Outstanding written communication and oral presentation skills
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Vertical-specific knowledge of project implementation methodology best practices
• Skilled in requirements gathering and documentation
• Expertise in planning complicated projects, budgeting and scheduling of resources
• Willingness and ability to travel up to 75%
• Must be detail oriented and have excellent organizational skills
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results