Client Care Representative
|Location:||Toronto (North York), ON|
|# of openings:||1|
About the Position…
1 year contract position covering maternity leave.
The Client Care Rep is responsible for developing and maintaining positive business relationships with internal and external clients and acts as an intermediary for the two parties in an effort to balance the expectations of the external client with the branch’s internal resources.
This position plays an integral role in the branch’s operations. It also includes further development the business relationship to ensure that on a go-forward basis, the needs and expectations of the client are being met. With respect to existing clients, the Client Care Rep. is responsible for the maintenance of business relationships by way of continuous feedback and service delivery. Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Work with the client to develop and coordinate the creation of appropriate scripts and direct mail packages (if required).
· Ensure client requirements are communicated to key internal departments such as Training, Programming, Human Resources, and
· Analyze, measure, & monitor reports daily ensuring key performance metrics are met.
· Perform daily, weekly and monthly analysis of call volumes, measured against forecasted volumes and recommend appropriate
allocation/re-allocation of resources.
· Identify process/document gaps and communicate root cause analysis.
· Ensure ongoing communications with operations, training and programming to ensure account objectives are being met.
· Provide regular feedback to internal and external operations teams regarding performance overall objectives.
· Communicates account and programming changes to internal departments.
· Manage daily delivery of client files/reports.
· Coordinate with Workforce Management Team to ensure call volume has been forecasted accurately and that adjustments are being
made to associated staffing levels.
· Identify all issues, both technical and human, to the client.
· Regularly review and evaluate account activity and current set up and work with the client to make amendments and changes.
· Proactively contact clients to solicit feedback or to provide suggestions to improve account productivity or efficiency.
· Meet with clients as required to discuss past performance and future objectives
· Work with the Sales Representative to explore opportunities for additional revenue by expanding services to existing clients
· All other duties as assigned
· Minimum 3 years experience in a sales and/or account management role
· Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
· Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
· Experience in Project Management and supervising project and team activities.
· High level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (particularly with Excel).
· Microsoft Windows (XP & 2000)
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results