Inbound Customer Service Specialist
|Job Code:||MO - IBCSS1012|
|# of openings:||1|
About the Position…
In a bilingual capacity, inbound specialists are responsible for handling all assigned calls in an efficient, effective and courteous manner. Specialists are responsible for following all scripts and account instructions and then following the proper procedures necessary for answering, handling, and dispatching such calls according to the information available in each account. As well, they are responsible for maintaining the integrity of the data they collect from callers by confirming all information gathered. Specialists must be available for all shifts as this is a 24/7 inbound call centre.
Specialists will be held accountable for ensuring that client care and service is given top priority, that the data collected from callers is accurate, and that any issues are escalated to a supervisor in a timely manner.
Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Process all calls assigned to his/her station as per training and instructions quickly, courteously and to completion
· Make outgoing calls as necessitated on assigned accounts
· Remain current on all trained accounts and request additional training in order to maintain a high level of account knowledge
· Treat all customers, callers and fellow specialists with the utmost respect and professionalism at all times
· Communicate promptly to Team Leaders or Shift Supervisors anything that may hinder the efficient processing of calls (for example
incomplete script information or hardware/software/server problems)
· Notify the Shift Supervisor or Team Leader of any situation where a message cannot be delivered because someone could not be
reached or due to the failure of the delivery method
· Update and ensure the accuracy of statuses and specials, correct any errors that can be corrected and bring any other errors to the
attention of the Shift Supervisor or Team Leaders
· Adhere to Branch policy and procedure and escalate issues to the Shift Supervisor or Team Leader
· Check messages on the Intranet & Forum daily and follow pertinent account instructions
· Be available and flexible to respond to emergency changes in daily scheduling
· Ability to speak French clearly and fluently
· Ability to communicate well in both French and English
· Post-secondary degree or diploma or the equivalent in relevant experience.
· 2-5 years progressive call centre/customer service experience.
· Knowledge of call centre methodologies, metrics and practices.
· Ability to manage different personalities while remaining composed and in control.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results